Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

An extra! 

xbullrider | Hot country men, Sexy cowboys, Sexy men

Since you were so nice to me Gary, I will pass this one on to Clo. Although if you look close, I think Clo got the Bigger deal. :rofl: ...and those eyes *an OMG sigh*  Enjoy Clo!

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Angry 1
48 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Since you were so nice to me Gary, I will pass this one on to Clo. Although if you look close, I think Clo got the Bigger deal. :rofl: ...and those eyes *an OMG sigh*  Enjoy Clo!

Aww thanks T :hug: yes those eyes... and the lips sligslightly open a crack... :whistle:

Why are you pissed Albert? Jealous Terry shared with me and not you? :P

• Haha 4
47 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Okay Clo, I’m taking this one.  So there!

Too late. Terry said it was for me -_- try your luck another time :P

All this makes me think of when you're a kid on a carousel and the carousel manager hangs a pom-pom for the kids to try to grab. The kid who get it win a free ride. 

Gary is our carousel person offering us free rides :gikkle:

• Haha 4
50 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Clo, sorry but you have to be faster.  You snooze, you loose.  :yes: Next time don't try to steal from me. You could have had the Bigger one. 😁

I wasn't snoozing, I was playing with needles :P episode 5 corinne GIF by The Bachelor

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Terry may have said it was for you, but he didn’t sign and notarize that.  Plus Spikey saliva is all over him…👀

Ahh Spike, you're on a slippery slope here.  Clo make look innocent, but she is a bit kinky.  Not sure you're argument will detour or allure her...just saying.

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..