Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

5 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Clo! :hug::kiss: Hope your week is off to a good start!

Bonsoir Mister T :hug: 

My start of the week is ok. Just a boring grey Monday made of light rain and grocery shopping. But I made myself lasagna so it's gonna be better.

What about you Mister Party Animal? ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
8 hours ago, clochette said:

Bonsoir Mister T :hug: 

My start of the week is ok. Just a boring grey Monday made of light rain and grocery shopping. But I made myself lasagna so it's gonna be better.

What about you Mister Party Animal? ;)

Bonjour Clo :hug: I am doing fine.  The weather here is better and no rain for today, just sunny sky with a few clouds.  Mister Party Animal? :rofl:  Teachers rarely get accused of that.  You must be talking about Aod. :gikkle:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: How are you and Steve?  The colors of the picture of Philippine coast were brilliant!  Made me think I should go to the store and by a bottle of Merlot for dinner tonight! :yes:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hi Bucket! :hug:Glad you survived.  It sounds like a wicked storm.  Hope you wake from your nap refreshed and ready for the day.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

So Terry what are you having tonight?

I'm thinking something simple to make like a nice beef steak, twice baked cheese and onion potato with a garden salad.  Sometimes I just want homestyle foods.  

• Like 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

So Terry what are you having tonight?

We had

Hawaiian-Style Pulled Pork Lettuce Cups

with sesame cilantro slaw

Hawaiian-Style Pulled Pork Lettuce Cups

This looks delicious.  Thais do something similar with grilled fish.  Instead of lime slices, they have a lime and chilli based dipping sauce.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Wow, I should not scroll through this site when I'm falling asleep.  I had somehow "left" the club, suddenly I couldn't post anything I was like uhh what'd I do... 👀

Hi Spike! :hug: Since I'm seeing this post, I assume you got that fixed.  I have had that happen a few times.  I left the computer on and returned later, but could not post.  I rebooted the computer and that fixed the problem.  I thought it was a computer problem, but it could be a site problem.  Hope the rest of the evening is going well.

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..