Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

10 hours ago, Headstall said:

The smell of my lilac trees today was incredible. All of them have thousands of purple blooms... and I will be sorry when they fade to green. :) 

Do you get a carpet of purple?

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
8 hours ago, spike382 said:

Yeah Terry, it was definitely a Spike error :lol:  I scrolled to top of the page and saw that "Join Club" was an option.  I realized I'd either accidentally hit the Leave Club option, or gone back in time to 3 years ago when the club was formed.  And then I realized we hadn't invented time travel so it was definitely my fault... :yes:

You are not the only one to do that sort of thing… I defriended someone on here and still don’t know how I did it :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Hey Albert! :hug:I usually love the music you post. :heart: This one is just plain weird. I am almost afraid to go to sleep now.  This is the music of nightmares.😧

• Haha 5
26 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hey Albert! :hug:I usually love the music you post. :heart: This one is just plain weird. I am almost afraid to go to sleep now.  This is the music of nightmares.😧

It’s got a pretty trippy synth vibe, parts of it slightly remind me of the sound track to Blade Runner.  It’s also kinda unsettling :yes:

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, spike382 said:

It’s got a pretty trippy synth vibe, parts of it slightly remind me of the sound track to Blade Runner.  It’s also kinda unsettling :yes:

I love the first Blade Runner movie, and you are right about the sound track at the beginning of the movie.  Very definitely unsettling.  Vangelis' music was perfect to set the mood for the movie.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Hi Gary! :hug:Having a good day? How's the grandkids?  Hope they are fully recovered and full of energy to keep you busy and out of trouble. 😁

• Like 3
  • Love 2
Just now, raven1 said:

Mine please Gary! ❤️

Tell dugh I already checked the underwear. Solid blue, no plaid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
7 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Gary! :hug:Having a good day? How's the grandkids?  Hope they are fully recovered and full of energy to keep you busy and out of trouble. 😁

Hi, Terry. :hug:  Everyone is good. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
Just now, clochette said:

Ooooh nice! :wub:

Hey my Sexy Lumberjack :hug: 

Hands off Clo! I was first to claim this one.  Isn't the sexy butcher I sent you paying enough attention?  Let me know. I have a body back guarantee and you can return for a full refund.  Which will be nothing since he was a gift.

• Haha 5
5 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Mine please Gary! ❤️

You're so cute asning nicely like that :lol: *goes away with a cutie under my arm* 

3 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Tell dugh I already checked the underwear. Solid blue, no plaid.

Yup they're bleu Marine! :gikkle:

3 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

What is Aod going to say about that:yes:

Right you got a hubby so you can look but not touch -_- :P

• Haha 5
Just now, raven1 said:

Hands off Clo! I was first to claim this one.  Isn't the sexy butcher I sent you paying enough attention?  Let me know. I have a body back guarantee and you can return for a full refund.  Which will be nothing since he was a gift.

Sexy butcher is very satisfying, thank you very much. But you know me, I don't have a problem, I have... a collection ;) I can never have enough and I like novelty 

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..