Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Terry:glomp:

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: Have you dug out of the snow yet?  I noticed you are almost caught up with me.  I guess being snowbound gave you a lot of reading time.  I loved the lemon scones!  They would be perfect for a morning on the balcony with a cup of Americano coffee, dark roasted preferably. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight we're having for dinner

Goat Cheese Juicy Lucy Burger

with tomato jam and fries:yes:

Goat Cheese Juicy Lucy Burger

I love juicy, creative hamburgers.  One of my favorite lunch stops features 10 different kinds with only two that are "regular" style.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

We haven't had snow lately but we will get more next week! Sigh

If it makes you feel better, the PMI 2.5 pollution level here was in the danger zone.  Fortunately, we had a change of wind direction that pushed it out of the area. Currently we are down to the unhealthy level.

• Sad 4
3 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Clo how are you today?:hug:

Hey Bertie :hug: I'm good. 

Yesterday I made a list of what I have to do and it cleared and appeased my mind. I feel less stressed now that I can visualize and organize it all.

Today I'm at grandma's. The weather is grey and chilly but a few rays of sunshine seems to want to pierced through. I had a nice invigorating walk by the beach. Oh and the peach tree that I've planted last year in her back yard (from a pit dad had spit on ours :rolleyes:) is full of flowers! Maybe we'll have some fruits! 🤞 We're waiting until mid to late April to plant anything as the temperatures will dropped with some early morning freezes next week.

How are you and Steve?

• Love 5
1 minute ago, clochette said:

Hey Bertie :hug: I'm good. 

Yesterday I made a list of what I have to do and it cleared and appeased my mind. I feel less stressed now that I can visualize and organize it all.

Today I'm at grandma's. The weather is grey and chilly but a few rays of sunshine seems to want to pierced through. I had a nice invigorating walk by the beach. Oh and the peach tree that I've planted last year in her back yard (from a pit dad had spit on ours :rolleyes:) is full of flowers! Maybe we'll have some fruits! 🤞 We're waiting until mid to late April to plant anything as the temperatures will dropped with some early morning freezes next week.

How are you and Steve?

We're good thanks for asking, I hope you get loads!

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..