Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

58 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Drewbear!  :hug:

Hey, Pagey! :hug: 

43 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hey Drew! :hug: How was your day?  

Hey, Terry! :hug: It was a lazy Sunday for me!

Is the air quality in Chiang Mai getting any better?

• Like 2
  • Love 2

It is better today and at least the last half of yesterday.  It all depends on which way the winds blow.  From the north-Bad.  From the south-Much better.  The rainy season usually doesn't start for another 4-6 weeks.  Of course that is if traditional weather patterns hold.  For the past several years those patterns are screwy.  How's your herd of cats?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, raven1 said:

It is better today and at least the last half of yesterday.  It all depends on which way the winds blow.  From the north-Bad.  From the south-Much better.  The rainy season usually doesn't start for another 4-6 weeks.  Of course that is if traditional weather patterns hold.  For the past several years those patterns are screwy.  How's your herd of cats?

I hope the rainy season comes sooner than four weeks. :hug:

As for the cats, they're all fine. Funny Yayo story: with the old fridge, he'd love climbing into it every time we opened it; well now that we have a new fridge, he wants to do the same! :lol:

• Haha 5
5 minutes ago, clochette said:

I don't know either to laugh or be worried... :rolleyes: old men... :lol:

What did you capture that had you so engrossed that you'd fall? 

Just fields and fences and a pond. :) 

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..