Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

OMG

Putin Won’t Like This – Finland Has Been Admitted to NATO:

"All 30 NATO members have now ratified Finland's membership. I want to thank every one of them for their trust and support. Finland will be a strong and capable Ally, committed to the security of the Alliance," Finnish President Sauli Niinistö also via a post on

Edited by Albert1434
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

OMG

Putin Won’t Like This – Finland Has Been Admitted to NATO:

"All 30 NATO members have now ratified Finland's membership. I want to thank every one of them for their trust and support. Finland will be a strong and capable Ally, committed to the security of the Alliance," Finnish President Sauli Niinistö also via a post on

This is awesome news!  I hope the other two hold out nations will cave and vote to admit Sweden also!  Thanks for posting this Albert. :hug::kiss:

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, raven1 said:

This is awesome news!  I hope the other two hold out nations will cave and vote to admit Sweden also!  Thanks for posting this Albert. :hug::kiss:

I think a deal has already been worked out for Sweden. :) 

Edit: Just checked and Turkey and Hungary are still dragging their feet... hopefully a deal will be worked out.

Edited by Headstall
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Headstall said:

I think a deal has already been worked out for Sweden. :) 

You and Albert just made my day! :hug: Thanks Gary

• Love 3
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, raven1 said:

You and Albert just made my day! :hug: Thanks Gary

Sorry... I edited my post. Hungary and Turkey still want concessions from Sweden, and they are saying that won't happen.

• Sad 4
12 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Sorry... I edited my post. Hungary and Turkey still want concessions from Sweden, and they are saying that won't happen.

The process will likely involve a lot of pressure on Turkey and Hungary by other nations, so think positive @raven1. :) 

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Headstall said:

No problem.  I don't trust Erdogan anyway.  He's an embarrassment to NATO at best.  His ethnic cleansing of the Kurdish people is abhorrent.

I am trying to stay positive on this, so no worries Gary.  You are right that it will take a lot of pressure to push this through.  

Edited by raven1
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1

I got at least some encouraging new from this.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/federal-judge-blocks-tennessee-law-restricting-drag-shows/

I was very upset with the new Tennessee law.  Darcelle XV, whom I knew when I first came out, died last week at 92.  His death was reported by the CNN, Washington Post, New York Times as well as other major news services.  He was a very beloved drag queen in Oregon and Washington who performed in public to raise funds for many charities. The Tennessee law threatens people like Walter (Darcelle) with misdemeanors and felonies for performing. There are also many interviews by NPR and others as well as books written by and about him.  If you want to know more about him (or see the setting/environment I grew up in as a youth until moving to Thailand) click on the link for my hometown newspaper, The Oregonian.

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2023/03/walter-cole-portlands-legendary-drag-queen-darcelle-and-civic-icon-dies-at-92.html

I'm going to miss him. 

• Sad 4
13 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Why would I feel up Clo's boobs? :blink: 

Cause they are my best weapons and you're jealous -_- slappinp, suffocating... you have no idea how powerful they can be 

Kate Mckinnon Flirt GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..