Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

6 hours ago, clochette said:

Cause they are my best weapons and you're jealous -_- slappinp, suffocating... you have no idea how powerful they can be 

Kate Mckinnon Flirt GIF by Saturday Night Live

First, eww! :P

Second, I have nukes! Those are way more powerful than boobs! -_-

• Haha 5
11 hours ago, raven1 said:

I got at least some encouraging new from this.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/federal-judge-blocks-tennessee-law-restricting-drag-shows/

I was very upset with the new Tennessee law.  Darcelle XV, whom I knew when I first came out, died last week at 92.  His death was reported by the CNN, Washington Post, New York Times as well as other major news services.  He was a very beloved drag queen in Oregon and Washington who performed in public to raise funds for many charities. The Tennessee law threatens people like Walter (Darcelle) with misdemeanors and felonies for performing. There are also many interviews by NPR and others as well as books written by and about him.  If you want to know more about him (or see the setting/environment I grew up in as a youth until moving to Thailand) click on the link for my hometown newspaper, The Oregonian.

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2023/03/walter-cole-portlands-legendary-drag-queen-darcelle-and-civic-icon-dies-at-92.html

I'm going to miss him. 

:hug: 

I felt the same at the loss of Michelle Ross and Chris Edwards. They gave so much of themselves. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight were having for dinner

Chipotle Chicken Tostadas

with cheese and crema:yes:

Chipotle Chicken Tostadas

I had a chicken Caesar Salad with grilled ham instead of bacon. It was delicious. No croutons, though. Don't need the carbs. :) 

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..