Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

11 minutes ago, raven1 said:

How was your day?  Any plans for tomorrow or the weekend?

I'm working tomorrow, but I have Saturday off. I think I'll go to the library for a bit, and maybe Morgan and I will take Max for a drive somewhere.  :)

• Like 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Page Scrawler said:

I'm working tomorrow, but I have Saturday off. I think I'll go to the library for a bit, and maybe Morgan and I will take Max for a drive somewhere.  :)

Page did you change your job?  My memory isn't always there sharpest, but I thought you mentioned the restaurant you worked at closing a while back.  Or am I remembering wrong?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Page did you change your job?  My memory isn't always there sharpest, but I thought you mentioned the restaurant you worked at closing a while back.  Or am I remembering wrong?

Well, I worked at a place called 'Swiches Deli for a while, but that was when I first joined Gay Authors. I found a better opportunity at The Filling Station, and then 'Swiches suddenly went out of business. The first year of the pandemic, I was placed on furlough, but I'm back at work now.  :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

Well, I worked at a place called 'Swiches Deli for a while, but that was when I first joined Gay Authors. I found a better opportunity at The Filling Station, and then 'Swiches suddenly went out of business. The first year of the pandemic, I was placed on furlough, but I'm back at work now.  :)

Okay, got it.  I had the blessing and curse of working through the whole shutdown here in Texas.  I only changed jobs when I was ready to run screaming for the train wreck my old workplace had become.  

• Like 2
  • Wow 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..