Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

14 minutes ago, clochette said:

So what to plant outside of tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, radishes, mint, spinach and zucchini and which don't need to be plant too deep?

Basil, oregano, sage, and thyme are always nice. And chives are incredibly easy to care for.  :yes:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, clochette said:

So what are you still doing here, shouldn't you be smooching your hubby 

Just checking up on you guys while Morgan is in the bathroom.  :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

Hurry up Clo wants to live vicariously thru your kissing :rofl:

:rofl:

• Haha 5
9 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I used to go to this coffee shop at the university library. Since I wasn't a student I didn't have Internet access there, so there were fewer distractions, lol! Wrote a fair bit of Nemesis 2 there.

Sleep tight! :hug: 

The coffee shop has internet and free refills of coffee....I did about 3 of my stories, Racing Love Chapter 4 for here, another for Nifty and another for a tg site. Came home to homemade pizza

• Love 4
1 minute ago, BabyXander1990 said:

The coffee shop has internet and free refills of coffee....I did about 3 of my stories, Racing Love Chapter 4 for here, another for Nifty and another for a tg site. Came home to homemade pizza

That sounds like a great day. :) 

• Like 4
Just now, BabyXander1990 said:

Fine thanks, cuddling with Dennis - and Jordan and Ash - watching the Daytona shoot out...  Happy that NASCAR is back for the season, and baseball is getting ready for the season, too. 

Only sport thing I've ever been remotely interested in is hockey, lol! But I'm glad you're having fun. :) 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..