Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

47 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

Hi Caz! :hug:

Hi Dughlas :hug:

Hello Chef. I am going to be in Philly next Thursday for a doc appt. I don't like the long term forecast of light snow for that day. Would you be kind to an old man and schedule sunshine instead. Thanks much.

• Haha 5
Just now, Thorn Wilde said:

Not too bad today. This has been anxiety week, but things are improving. :) 

This tends to be a tough month for me. My mom's birthday just passed... it's a happy kind of sadness, if that makes sense...

• Like 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Randy Wade said:

wish i could do just that have an ulta sound scheduled for next Friday in CC Philly at Drexal

Mine's at Jefferson Neuroscience at 9th & Walnut. Is the ultrasound to check healing for an old injury or something new?

• Like 3
Just now, Randy Wade said:

me too but i was raised by my grandparents both whom died my grandmother almost two years ago

My granddad passed away last year, a couple of weeks after his 90th birthday. He'd been in hospital for a long time, it was his time. Still broke my heart, though.

• Sad 4
6 hours ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Morning All :hug: 

Afternoon, Caz.  :hug: How's the family?  :)

5 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Morning, everyone! Just another Thursday for me, never really cared for this particular holiday, but to those who do, Happy Valentine's Day! Hug your loved ones, and practice some self-love while you're at it. :heart: 

Good afternoon, Thorn.  :hug:Just a quiet dinner for two this evening. Lemon-butter chicken with risotto, watercress salad, and molten chocolate cake for tonight's menu.  :D

5 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It's a bright frosty morning here.

Afternoon, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.  :hug:  *scratches for Thistle*

5 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

Happy Valentine's Day.  :kiss:

Hey, Tim.  :hug:  :kiss:

3 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

hello all...Taking a day off today to write my stories

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

3 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Jordan and Ash school district will be closed tomorrow, so they can have a four day weekend. Monday is President's Day, so no school...

I'm sure they'll enjoy the extra time off.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..