Open Club  ·  133 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 minute ago, clochette said:

Morning gang! :kiss: It's Friday! :D

I've got the visit of my hopefully future apartment in an hour :D The sky is grey but it's not raining today so I think I'll walk there, it's about 1,5km, and leave a bit early to take a look at the neighborhood. 

Then I'm driving back to the parents. Hopefully picking mom at the hospital tonight, hoping she doesn't have to spent the night there. And finally home to check on my babies tomatoes and spinaches that should be out of the ground! :D And of course lot of kisses and hugs to my Looping :hug:

Have a nice day :hug:

Morning, Clo! :hug: You have a nice day, too! 

• Like 5
26 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

This I have never heard of before. Is it actual antler? Like, you're eating bone?

Yes it was basically a thin sliver of bone. It was interesting to see the inside structure but not for lunch

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
7 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

OMG  A good friend of mine had some douchebag report one of her FB posts to the FBI and she was visited by the Secret Service yesterday and spent two and a half hours being grilled by them at the police station.  :blink:  

:o

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..