Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

34 minutes ago, Lugh said:

Oh no... I've been posting on here for oh... 10 years?  probably more... trust me... the early stuff was a lot more... liberal and the rules were a lot more flexible. 

I was working on a story about a three-way relationship with a set of twins. It's based on personal experiences. But, then I realized that would violate the "no incest" rule if I posted. I guess it'll have to go on Nifty.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, Page Scrawler said:

I was working on a story about a three-way relationship with a set of twins. It's based on personal experiences. But, then I realized that would violate the "no incest" rule if I posted. I guess it'll have to go on Nifty.

make it novella length and post on amazon... lots of stories like that there

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

At least post the link here...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, Randy Wade said:

well heading off need to pick up like 30 cases of booze from the store tomorrow. (thank good the beer is delivered)

enjoy!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Randy Wade said:

:rofl: mark asked if how come don't  we make our own cheeses like feta. I told him because it's hard to find sheep milk. Poor kid just turned green and said not eating feta any more.

Sheep milk feta is one of my favourites - I will eat his share :yes:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..