Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

That funny I have seen them growing in Alaska and that is how they grow there close to the ground

Seems arctic blueberries do also grow in Alaska... And apparently they are also called bilberries. 

Blueberries_Bear_Post.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

That funny I have seen them growing in Alaska and that is how they grow there close to the ground.  The bears love them

I love picking strawberries at a local farm in June. Make a compote, strain the seeds off, then put the compote together with pie crust for homemade pop tarts.  :heart:

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

I did and a good nights sleep too. I’m ready to tackle Friday

Happy Friday! :) 

1 minute ago, Bucket1 said:

And coming back with stuff you didn’t even think about... oh that looks good... mmmm I could use one of those...

Yes. This happened. :yes: 

• Like 4
41 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Readers abandoned Nemesis in droves... First there was a thing in the first book that pissed them off, then it was the end of the second book... Some kept reading anyway and commented again at the end of book 3. :rolleyes: Then there were the people who complained about the swearing in The Jacob & Marcus Tales... Where I specifically stated that the whole thing began as an exercise in creative swearing. The most perplexing was a reader who was upset that a sixteen-year-old boy had his first kiss with someone other than his crush whom he didn't even know he had a chance with. :P I'm all about alienating my readers. It's like a sport. 

Are you sure we aren't related?  I tend to alienate mine as well.  Sometimes on purpose and sometimes not.  heh... just sometimes.

21 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

You think those are bad? Try Finnish. :P 

or Dutch... Latin was easy compared.

• Haha 5
5 hours ago, spikey582 said:

Hola!  All the regulars are MIA today.  Aside from Thorn.  Bertie and Clo are usually hanging around during this time of day.  🤷🏼‍♂️

I was out for 2 hours at IKEA, then went to the park then tried to do some writing, but I laid down with my sister in law's kids and fell asleep. Oh well, it isn't 8 yet, so I might write a bit tonight. Dennis told me to write tonight and no one will bother me.  I missed 7  pages today...

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, spikey582 said:

Xander, if you're getting that support, and you have a goal, I say stick to it.  I had a goal once, and I didn't stick to it, and now I haven't written anything in years.  Don't be like me. :D   

Why not write something...I bet it would be read...

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..