Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

22 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

No no no not allowed... 

Wouldn't dream of it.  :)

19 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Oh well, it isn't 8 yet, so I might write a bit tonight. Dennis told me to write tonight and no one will bother me.  I missed 7  pages today...

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hmph.  -_-

In defense of Page, you need to stop thinking of it as pb&j on a burger. I've had grape jelly in a couple of different sauces for meat and it's actually very good. Also, his peanut butter sauce puts me in mind of satay. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, Lugh said:

Preach it!  I not only need goals but reliable feedback.  I'm having issues with both lately.

I love to give feedback Lugh.  But I have to be careful, sometimes when I get emotional, my feedback can be harsh.  Not like tearing you down, "this story sucks" or "you're a terrible writer" type comments (cause that helps nobody) but I can get very involved in the stories I read.  

• Like 4
Just now, Randy Wade said:

:rofl: mark asked if how come don't  we make our own cheeses like feta. I told him because it's hard to find sheep milk. Poor kid just turned green and said not eating feta any more.

Silly kid:rofl:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
24 minutes ago, spikey582 said:

I love to give feedback Lugh.  But I have to be careful, sometimes when I get emotional, my feedback can be harsh.  Not like tearing you down, "this story sucks" or "you're a terrible writer" type comments (cause that helps nobody) but I can get very involved in the stories I read.  

I don't think I've done a good job if the readers don't get involved... I like them to be emotionally attached, makes for a better reading experience. 

22 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

I only read stories that i can get involved in. My idea of whether it is good or not is. If I stop reading ig i feel like I will miss something. much like a movie.

And that is an excellent way to think about it.

My problem is I tend to write things that squick readers.  Or kill off characters... or hurt them.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
31 minutes ago, dughlas said:

In defense of Page, you need to stop thinking of it as pb&j on a burger. I've had grape jelly in a couple of different sauces for meat and it's actually very good. Also, his peanut butter sauce puts me in mind of satay. 

Very good point. Also: Yum, satay! :heart: 

29 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

:rofl: The 4 year oild little girl jumped out of the tub and is running arounf naked with Josh trying to catch her. This hilarious !!!! :lmao:

Aww, cute! 

24 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

I only read stories that i can get involved in. My idea of whether it is good or not is. If I stop reading ig i feel like I will miss something. much like a movie.

This. If I think it sucks, I stop reading. Easy as that.

22 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

I always put a little of myself into my stories.

As you should. That's the whole point of art, IMO. 

3 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

:rofl: mark asked if how come don't  we make our own cheeses like feta. I told him because it's hard to find sheep milk. Poor kid just turned green and said not eating feta any more.

Lol! That's hilarious. Why would sheep's milk be any more gross than cow's milk?

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Randy Wade said:

people don't think of sheeps milk as consumable.

Now, that's just odd. They're related to cows and goats. People are weird. I had a friend at uni who would eat venison, but when I told her that we eat reindeer up here, she was shocked. It's practically the same thing. 

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

same moose.

Mmm, moose... So yummy! Moose steak is great. Also, you get moose burgers over here. They're so good! :heart: 

1 minute ago, Randy Wade said:

if you thing about almost every animal or creature is edible

True. Though as a general rule, we don't eat carnivorous mammals. It's not really healthy.

Now the one people really get up in arms about when it comes to Norway, is whale. But the whale we catch is the minke whale which is abundant. And a single whale gives a lot of food. Plus, it's tasty. *waits for reactions* 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
35 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Hi Pagey...😗 good interview...??🤔🙄😊😊

Yup.  :) I might be starting work in the kitchen at North Peak Brewing Company.  :D

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..