Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

12 minutes ago, dughlas said:

I'm resting quietly with a heat pack on my neck and back of my head trying to get the tension and migraine to ease. We did have a good morning. Did a few errands then home for lunch and a rest.

Hey dugh, hope you feel better soon. :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Hi NickVic. I'm resting quietly with a heat pack on my neck and back of my head trying to get the tesion and migraine to ease. We did have a good morning. Did a few errands then home for lunch and a rest.

Look after yourself Dugh :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

Some Danish :hug:for you, @clochette  sorry to hear about your eyes and your mum, but glad she's doing OK. 

Hello from Denmark to everyone, I'm finally feeling almost back to normal, and even getting some writing done. :2thumbs:  Maybe I should take a look at those Anthology themes ?

Hi, Tim. :hug:  That's great news!

• Like 5
52 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Hi NickVic. I'm resting quietly with a heat pack on my neck and back of my head trying to get the tesion and migraine to ease. We did have a good morning. Did a few errands then home for lunch and a rest.

:hug: 

• Like 5
31 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Afternoon, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.  :hug:  *scratches for Thistle*

Hey, Froggy.   :hug: You look especially green today.  :)

Hey, Clo.   :hug:

Hey, Val.  :hug: For us, it's going to be a day of repainting the half-bath on the main floor. We're covering the blue paint with a coat of white. The blue will still be visible, but it will show up as more of a pastel shade. Then, next weekend, we're going to have 4'0" of shiplap installed.  :D

Hi, Page. :hug: 

27 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

hello everyone

Hi, Randy. :hug: 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..