Does anyone else consider Gay Authors' content restrictions puerile, jejune and a egregious cave to prudish cultural values?

Why would any serious gay writer ally himself with a group that presumably would prohibit the posting of Ginsberg's 'Howl' ?

Edited by Richaed Laird Cole
elaboration
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 2
2 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

And while he was somewhat insulting, none of the above comments has followed his approach, nor has anyone called him names. Papi Carlos is so proud of all you kids. You've all reacted like mature adults instead of being childish. :)

...I may have hypothetically called him a scumbag, though. You know, if by chance his issue is with the rules that prohibit glorified pedophilia. But, as I said, this is a hypothetical.

• Haha 5
4 hours ago, Defiance19 said:

I bet Mr. Cole didn’t expect this amazing response to his query..Bless his heart.. 

I actually do wonder.

As @BHopper2 said, the OP hung around for quite awhile before making his spectacular entrance. Taking into account his . . . somewhat ostentatious word choice (along with an incorrectly chosen indefinite article) and the shout-out to Howl, it occurs to me that Mr. Cole may be doing some sort of performance art, and we're all just part of the show.

(If that is the case, I would suggest to him that a more effective example of this sort of commentary can be found in Yoko Ono's re-interpretation of Katy Perry's "Firework.")

• Like 2
  • Love 2