4 hours ago, droughtquake said:

I could think of a couple ways it could happen. One involves fertilization, the other involves ‘implantation.’ ‘Nuff said…
;–)

Mmmm I know tim rather well...not gonna happen. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Site Moderator

I know from previous conversations with tim - and his other stories - his stories don’t always have HEAs, but I was kind of hoping for one here.

Oh say, Stravor sees the error in his blind - because it is that, isn’t it - allegiance to Hemothracene, so he throws his might - because you know he has that in spades - behind whoever or whatever Keter is supposed to be for their world (for lack of a better term because I can’t think of anything else that fits) and brings down Hemothracene once and for all.

Course, with Keter being dead, that’s going to be a bit of a problem. :unsure: 

I wonder if Keter’s death is something like this? Maybe?

Edited by Reader1810
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I know from previous conversations with tim - and his other stories - his stories don’t always have HEAs, but I was kind of hoping for one here.

Oh say, Stravor sees the error in his blind - because it is that, isn’t it - allegiance to Hemothracene, so he throws his might - because you know he has that in spades - behind whoever or whatever Keter is supposed to be for their world (for lack of a better term because I can’t think of anything else that fits) and brings down Hemothracene once and for all.

Reader 

as in past Stravor has always had a part of the passing soul transferred to Stravor. I was thinking to my self - Keter essence and the living necklace will help Starvor bring down Hemothracene. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

Reader 

as in past Stravor has always had a part of the passing soul transferred to Stravor. I was thinking to my self - Keter essence and the living necklace will help Starvor bring down Hemothracene. 

:yes: 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Awww, does that mean you are not up to try being pregnant?

Nature seems to have made men and women different. Had i the equipment to be a mother, then i'm sure i'd give it a go, but i don't. I don't think this is the right place for me to share my feelings on those stories. So, i'd be grateful if we can kindly change the subject or discuss it elsewhere.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

tim - we haven’t brought in Area 51 yet. But on a serious note we all are loving this new story. I for one can’t wait till Friday.

Exactly … I am enjoying the 'mostly dead' theory myself.  Hopefully we will find out more in the next chapter. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

I wonder if Keter’s death is something like this? Maybe?

This was a great film by the way. I wonder if Stravor has a set of bellows to help get the job done. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator
3 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

This was a great film by the way. I wonder if Stravor has a set of bellows to help get the job done. 

Yes, it is. I have the 25th anniversary edition on blu ray. Though, why that particular phrase popped into my mind unbidden, I cannot say. Wishful/hopeful thinking, perhaps? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, droughtquake said:

I thought you were announcing a special early posting of the next chapter!
;–)

No I wish a new chapter will be Friday 

6 minutes ago, Kitt said:

This portion of face says "Keter" to me.

When I saw that photo I thought of the chapter so the tear was for “Keter” just wanting to pay tribute to the sad chapter. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Is it going to be rushed like the last couple of seasons of Game of Thrones?
;–)

hmmm  just for that, i feel i may be coming down with something....i may have to postpone posting a few weeks.....cough...

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

hmmm  just for that, i feel i may be coming down with something....i may have to postpone posting a few weeks.....cough...

no I’m waiting on the Dallas season where they killed Bobby At the end of one season and they went on with life without Bobby then at  the cliff hanger was Bobby in the shower saying “surprised” so the whole season was a dream. 

• Haha 2
  • Wow 2