14 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Well we will need to rely on rick's photo shop skills to darken the mane and tail then, since the flaxen mane is a trait of the breed.

How about it rick? Can you turn them dark?

i had him in my head as buckskin, i think that's what it is @Kitt creamy brown like coffee with cream, and really dark mane and tail 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
15 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Well we will need to rely on rick's photo shop skills to darken the mane and tail then, since the flaxen mane is a trait of the breed.

How about it rick? Can you turn them dark?

I was just saying the same thing, but I thought the mane and tail had to match - not that I know anything about horse colouring, mind you...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

no need to apologize rick, i wasn't sure so i went to look it up it's not like i have it memorized

You don't? You've read it more than i have!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i had him in my head as buckskin, i think that's what it is @Kitt creamy brown like coffee with cream, and really dark mane and tail 

Yes, a very light creamy brown with dark mane and tail would be a buckskin.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Kitt said:

Mother nature doesn't always make them match.  This is tim's call.  What do you see when you look at Shade tim? 

Brown...black mane and tail

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

This story is amazing .. and this week's chapter...wow. Just wow. 

i know Sir! i told tim when i first read it that even though i kinda knew, i was totally unprepared for the emotional punch! it's just so good, & that emotion is still there!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

This story is amazing .. and this week's chapter...wow. Just wow. 

Michael Sir, amazing does not even describe this chapter. BRILLIANT CHAPTER I’m sitting here crying because I hurt so much. tim well done my friend

• Like 1
  • Love 3

One of the benefits of Beta Reading, is knowing what's going to happen, and waiting to see how others are going to react to it. This  chapter had me going OMFG WTF!!!! All in a good way. Did not see it coming. 

And now I'm watching what y'all are saying and smiling that tim's story is having the same effect on you.

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, Brayon said:

One of the benefits of Beta Reading, is knowing what's going to happen, and waiting to see how others are going to react to it. This  chapter had me going OMFG WTF!!!! All in a good way. Did not see it coming. 

And now I'm watching what y'all are saying and smiling that tim's story is having the same effect on you.

None of us saw it coming - but waiting on the next chapter - 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Brayon said:

i cried when i read it the first time. i had to set it down & come back to it. the emotion was so strong!

and then the journey home, & the crypt & the parents & ohhh all of it, lol!

1 hour ago, droughtquake said:

Keter's clone Peter will grow out of the amulet half and Stravor’s parents will have a blue grandchild!
;–)

oh good grief, lol!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
42 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i cried when i read it the first time. i had to set it down & come back to it. the emotion was so strong!

and then the journey home, & the crypt & the parents & ohhh all of it, lol!

oh good grief, lol!

molly the sad part I was at work in the lunchroom when I read this chapter and everyone was looking at me wondering what was happening. So yes I had the WTF OMG MOMENT so I can’t wait till I read the next chapter. I have a few things rolling around in my mind. so yes tim has a wonderful story but I still holding out for a happily ever after but I don’t know. I think I have a idea - with living stones and the blue amulet but will wait till tim let’s know with the next chapter.

• Like 1
  • Love 4