Last Post Wins #50

• Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

fish bass GIF

:joe:  

If only he was in a penguin costume, then we could see what @Valkyrie is like fishing in real life. The other penguins laugh and tease her, but give here the occasional small fish.

That is why she pigs out on everything else here :gikkle: 

:joe: 

• Haha 3
  • Site Moderator

And back to me once again.

Forget about trying to Tie One On in Philly today. Last Call is at 5:00 pm today. Since it's a Blase' Day , why not become a Juke Box hero. Go Play With Dad and enjoy a Parfait.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

And back to the mighty raptor so early in the morning.

In all my Thanksgiving Day's, I've never had a Turkey-Free one. Now, bring on the Cake.

Go back to bed BOP, keep dreaming of having the :joe: (it'll only ever be a dream though :P )

• Site Moderator

This particular bird, a.k.a. Bird Of Prey, doesn't get roasted, just those domestic birds. And since I can morph, I have the ability to change between a daytime flyer and a nighttime flyer.

Now for todays list. Considering the length of the list, I'll post it.

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

Only two items on the list for today. It's National Small Business Day and a day for the Fairy, National French Toast Day.

Something you might not know. Experts agree that French toast dates back to ancient Rome. A similar recipe can be found in the book of Apicius from the 5th century BC. The Romans dipped slices of bread in milk (and sometimes eggs) before frying them, and called it “Pan Dulcis.”

• Love 3