Last Post Wins, #51

12 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Perks of lunch break 😋 I'll take that shiny while ya sleep though.

Lunch break during a night shift... :unsure2: isn't it a night snack?

And I'm not sleeping -_- it's the middle of the morning here :P I'm keeping warm with my :joe:

Edited by clochette
39 minutes ago, clochette said:

Lunch break during a night shift... :unsure2: isn't it a night snack?

And I'm not sleeping -_- it's the middle of the morning here :P I'm keeping warm with my :joe:

I ate a lunch-able...so no. :joe:

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor on Pizza Day.

The Queen will be serving Bagel and Lox to everyone one in LPWL today. After all the sweets we've had this season, it's time to celebrate Toothache Day. If you haven't done it yet, don't you think it's time to Cut The Cord?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I have never heard of lox, and after a good Google, I want to try it on a bagel! Darned typical Kentucky cuisine! I'm stuck with Salisbury steak, pork rinds, and an assortment of casseroles, primarily created with cream of chicken.

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, astone2292 said:

I have never heard of lox, and after a good Google, I want to try it on a bagel! Darned typical Kentucky cuisine! I'm stuck with Salisbury steak, pork rinds, and an assortment of casseroles, primarily created with cream of chicken.

I feel your pain, I have to do a lot of traveling for ingredients to new recipes all the time. And I may or may not be planning on a chicken casserole that does have cream of chicken as an ingredient, but I may scrap it now, you've put me out of the mood. :P

Also, Shiny mine. :joe:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Krista said:

I feel your pain, I have to do a lot of traveling for ingredients to new recipes all the time. And I may or may not be planning on a chicken casserole that does have cream of chicken as an ingredient, but I may scrap it now, you've put me out of the mood. :P

Also, Shiny mine. :joe:

While I feel guilty for ruining your cream of chicken-filled chicken casserole...

Sorry My Bad GIF by chuber channel

I found cream of onion or cream of broccoli is so much more fun to play with in the kitchen. Believe it or not, the store I work at used to carry cream of bacon...and now I can't find it anywhere! Life is so cruel. 

But the shiny makes it better! Mine! :joe:

• Sad 1