Last Post Wins, #51

• Site Administrator
3 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Swoops in and snatches the shiny from the coyote cub while he's not looking.

It's Valentines Day so that means everyone gets free rides on the Ferris Wheel followed by some Cream-filled Chocolates.

Has anyone noticed that since the Cub has shown up, Wolfie hasn't been here?

Neither has the deposed despot and his lickspittle.  Guess they're enjoying their oubliettes :gikkle:  :joe:  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, astone2292 said:

Oh, I noticed, but I was too busy stocking powdered potato packets. I figured it would be nice to let you borrow it for a couple of hours.

Do we get free rides all day, or just one per person? Because if this Wolfie doesn't claim his, I want it!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! And a special 'Valentime's Day' to @Wesley8890!

valentine valentine’s day GIF by Crave

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 1

Writing is so hard...especially when your man is constantly barging in the office, otherwise known as bedroom. I wouldn't be surprised if he broke into the Valentine's Day wine a little too early...

• Haha 3
Just now, Wesley8890 said:

I want an old fashioned push mower. fred flintstone vintage GIF

You, too?! I found an old rusty one, but that was for a college sculpting class. We were told to take a bunch of junk from the art department's storage room (junk shed) and make art. Took the push mower, wrapped it in fake vines and flowers, and filled the blades with an obnoxious amount of cotton as a tribute piece for my grandma who had recently passed at the time. 

• Love 3