Last Post Wins #52

1 minute ago, clochette said:

Because when someone's to blame blame Val -_- :rofl:

Patrick Stewart Reaction GIF

You know who hasn't been blamed for something in a while? The despot and/or the lickspittle.

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Marty said:

Hmmm.... :unsure2:

Or a certain fée maléfique, peut-être? 

:whistle:

If I get one phrase I have to translate, I'm adding a bookmark to my browser...

But completely accurate. :yes: 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Zombie said:
1 hour ago, Marty said:

Hmmm.... :unsure2:

Or a certain fée maléfique, peut-être?

how cruel and unfair :angry:

Nah! It's just a term of endearment I like to use for the fair Tinkerbelle. :yes:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, astone2292 said:

Patrick Stewart Reaction GIF

You know who hasn't been blamed for something in a while? The despot and/or the lickspittle.

Hmmm... yeah... they've been pretty quiet lately... previous experience says it doesn't it doesn't bode well :unsure:

But don't worry peasants, your magnificent Queen Clo :joe: will protect you

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, astone2292 said:

I'm not one for movies, but I'm getting hyped up for the new Cruella movie!

There's a new one? Don't think I ever actually watched the old one(s?). :unsure2:

1 hour ago, TalonRider said:

And here I've believed for years that it was the dryer that ate the missing socks.

My youngest sister has a "lost sock box". Every time she brings in the washing and finds an odd sock she just throws it in the box. Once in a blue moon she will sort through it, and usually comes up with a good number of perfect pairs. She reckons it's a game the washing machine plays just for fun - hiding the odd sock at random, and then mischievously adding it to a future wash. 

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator
9 hours ago, TalonRider said:

And here I've believed for years that it was the dryer that ate the missing socks.

And reincarnates them as extra Tupperware lids :unsure: :P :joe:  

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:
11 hours ago, TalonRider said:

And reincarnates them as extra Tupperware lids :unsure: :P :joe:  

That's never happened to my missing socks. Maybe that's because mine are made of natural fibre (cotton or wool) rather than synthetic ones (made from derivatives of the oil industry). :unsure2: 

Edited by Marty
typo
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Marty said:

My youngest sister has a "lost sock box". Every time she brings in the washing and finds an odd sock she just throws it in the box. Once in a blue moon she will sort through it, and usually comes up with a good number of perfect pairs. She reckons it's a game the washing machine plays just for fun - hiding the odd sock at random, and then mischievously adding it to a future wash. 

I want to craft a wide plaque that states, "Single and Looking" with clothe pins to hold the odd socks.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, clochette said:

And zoom I run with :joe: like a shooting star 💫

Talking of Zoom...

I've got another session starting in just under an hour. :o

p12537019_p_v10_ab.jpg

Edited by Marty
typo
  • Haha 2