Last Post Wins #52

Just now, Marty said:

You obviously haven't tried the own brand, economy priced pizzas some of the supermarkets have the audacity to put on their shelves.

main-qimg-0868a34ed056e176e3b4dde9a7cf35

Sir, I work at a grocery store. Of course I've had them. I've grown since then and typically grab a salad bowl now. You would be amazed at some of the things my coworkers eat on their lunch breaks. I've seen them eat an entire box of Pop-tarts in one sitting. Not good enough? How about a family-sized package of heat & eat mac and cheese? Should I continue?

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, astone2292 said:

Sir, [...] Should I continue?

Firstly: Please don't call me Sir, it makes me feel old. ;)

Secondly: No, you needn't bother continuing. I've met similar people to the ones you describe. :yes: 

• Haha 1
Just now, Marty said:

Firstly: Please don't call me Sir, it makes me feel old. ;)

Secondly: No, you needn't bother continuing. I've met similar people to the ones you describe. :yes: 

I apologize, just part of my upbringing. You know, the usual US southern typical;  I call someone "sir" or "ma'am," and often get called, "boy." I often have to check my driver's license to make sure it has my real name on it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

I apologize, just part of my upbringing. You know, the usual US southern typical;  I call someone "sir" or "ma'am," and often get called, "boy." I often have to check my driver's license to make sure it has my real name on it.

I'm all for politeness. So, as The Who repeatedly say, right at the end of their nine minute, classic, and epic, mini rock opera, “A Quick One (While He's Away)”...

You are forgiven

• Love 1
2 hours ago, astone2292 said:

Once again, putrid one, we agree on something.

Now, how does that old saying go..?

Oh yeah!

x1080

Edited by Marty
Flipping typos!
  • Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
2 hours ago, Zombie said:

trash food...

Hungry Night Court GIF by Laff

healthy food

Cookie Monster Vegan GIF

:joe:

Don't forget the Pepsi with all that junk food :P  :joe:  

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1
1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

In my university days I could down a full pint of beer in under 3 seconds, which included the time taken to put the empty glass upside down on my head without getting my hair appreciably wet. :yes:

I think it may have had something to do with me having no gag reflex... ;)  

0:) 

[EDIT] (The British imperial pint is about 20% larger than the US pint, since the imperial pint consists of 20 imperial fluid ounces and the US liquid pint is 16 US fluid ounces. The imperial fluid ounce is about 4% smaller than the US fluid ounce.)

Edited by Marty
Clarification
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Marty said:

The British imperial pint is about 20% larger than the US pint, since the imperial pint consists of 20 imperial fluid ounces and the US liquid pint is 16 US fluid ounces. The imperial fluid ounce is about 4% smaller than the US fluid ounce...

spacer.png

:joe:  :funny:

• Site Moderator

Back to me again.

With the exception of Frog Jumping today, it's a foodie day. Today's menu consists of Crouton's, Apple Pie, and Fruit Cocktail. On the International level, add Hummus.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Im happy my basil is starting to develop its smell and my spinach is growing nice.

Tomatoes have flowers and strawberry plants are full of fruits they just have to redden now

• Like 1
2 hours ago, clochette said:

Tomatoes have flowers and strawberry plants are full of fruits they just have to redden now

I haven't planted any tomatoes this year, and probably won't. My strawberries have a number of unripe fruits. I'm expecting it will be next month before they are fully ripening.

• Love 1