• Site Moderator

NatGeo Wild started a new show yesterday. First up was me jumping around on a limb just having some fun when snap, I dropped out of sight.

It's National Loving Day so have a Red Rose and a glass of Rose. If you don't want that, then you can have some Jerky and Peanut Butter Cookies.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Site Administrator
3 hours ago, TalonRider said:

NatGeo Wild started a new show yesterday. First up was me jumping around on a limb just having some fun when snap, I dropped out of sight.

It's National Loving Day so have a Red Rose and a glass of Rose. If you don't want that, then you can have some Jerky and Peanut Butter Cookies.

And the most important day of all today... 🎂  It's a milestone for me, so I need all the peanut butter cookies, glasses of rose, and cake and ice cream I can eat while I go curl up in a corner and rock gently back and forth while stuffing my face :unsure:  So the  :joe:  is miney for the day :) 

Sarah Burke Queen GIF by asianhistorymonth

• Love 4
  • Site Moderator

And back to me once again.

For our Random Acts of Light today, let's get the Kitchen Klutzes of America out of the kitchen. Instead, have the Weed Your Garden instead. Don't let Children play with The Sewing Machine.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, clochette said:

girl cliff GIF

Ooops :gikkle:

Now it's time for Queen Clo :joe:

looks like Queen Clo just went 

spacer.png

poor Clo :(

…but the good news is the pretty thing is now MINE! :evil:  :lol:

:joe:

• Haha 2
19 minutes ago, Zombie said: