• Site Moderator
13 hours ago, clochette said:

I flew there -_-

Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

:lol:

Quite a feat for an insect to fly to a cold, snowy area instead of hiding to keep warm this time of year.

It's the day of the Christmas flower, the Poinsettia. You'll find a bowl of Ambrosia in the Gingerbread House. It's that time of year to Ding-a-ling someone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Quite a feat for an insect to fly to a cold, snowy area instead of hiding to keep warm this time of year.

It's the day of the Christmas flower, the Poinsettia. You'll find a bowl of Ambrosia in the Gingerbread House. It's that time of year to Ding-a-ling someone.

When I have a good motivation I can do whatever I want to :yes:

My poinsettia is loosing its leaves already :( 

To Ding-a-ling someone? :unsure2: what's that's? Cause what comes to my mind is something along the line of playing jiggle bell with someone's bells :lol:

I'll hide my :joe: in my gingerbread house

• Haha 3
39 minutes ago, clochette said:

To Ding-a-ling someone? :unsure2: what's that's? Cause what comes to my mind is something along the line of playing jiggle bell with someone's bells :lol:

Chuck Berry explains in his 1972 song :lol: :gikkle: :funny::funny::funny:

Edited by Zombie
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, Zombie said:

Chuck Berry explains in his 1972 song :lol: :gikkle: :funny::funny::funny:

Ah so I wasn't far :gikkle: 

Full of that knowing I guess I'm gonna play with my ding a ling and my :joe: :P watch out we might even be playing loud :rofl:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 2