I thought the Hallowe’en scaries were back in hibernation :o :unsure: :(

image.gif.11285eead3ca9e135b7a40107173c60f.gif  

The grinch isn't from halloween you heathen! :facepalm:

Bouillabaisse is french, so :joe: is mine today :P 

Edited by clochette
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

The shiny is miny once again. Just a heads up. I'll be claiming the shiny as mine all day tomorrow. 

The Cat Herders will be providing us with Cupcakes and Tea today. If you've got any, Wear Your Pearls today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty, celebrating raptor once again.

Since it's my birthday today, I decree today as Barbie and Barney Backlash Day. That means there will be no music or video's play in LPW land. As part of the celebration, the Chocolate Fountain will be maintained for dipping as today is Chocolate - covered Anything Day

• Love 5
2 hours ago, TalonRider said:

As part of the celebration, the Chocolate Fountain will be maintained for dipping as today is Chocolate - covered Anything Day

Happy Cartoon GIF by Nickelodeon

greedy BOP :angry: leave some for us! :lol:

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, TalonRider said:

And back to the mighty, celebrating raptor once again.

Since it's my birthday today, I decree today as Barbie and Barney Backlash Day. That means there will be no music or video's play in LPW land. As part of the celebration, the Chocolate Fountain will be maintained for dipping as today is Chocolate - covered Anything Day

Chocolate Cake GIF

• Like 2