• Site Administrator
1 minute ago, wildone said:

Me: Diabetic
TalonRider: Diabetic
Chocolate Cake:  image.png

Virtual cake won't raise my blood sugar ;)  For the real thing, I make a really good low carb version.  Even my extremely picky mom likes it.  :) I'll make a batch this weekend and send some to Calgary and wherever Harry Birdy lives :) :joe: 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, wildone said:

TalonRider: Diabetic
Chocolate Cake:  image.png

Let's hope Friday is Carrot Day so you diabetics can enjoy the day  to the fullest with no nasty chocolate cakes..

SNATCH !!!! :joe: 

King Hitting GIF

• Haha 4
  • Site Moderator

I'm in the area of those losing Eagles and at the edge of the coming Nor' Easter.

Have Fun At Work today, take your Lego's with you. If you don't want to do that, take your Kazoo instead. Before all that, let's have a nice breakfast of Blueberry Pancakes

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator
2 hours ago, clochette said:

You know what some countries do to robbers? 🤨 

Vintage Cutting GIF by LA Fashion Festival

Is this a euphemism :o :unsure: :/ :blink: :no: image.gif.11285eead3ca9e135b7a40107173c60f.gif

You know, I could accept you and your country cousin, Anne, with 'Off with their Heads', but this is just so wrong. Very wrong :( 

You must no longer be considered to be a queen and the Shiny Shall Stay Safe With Steve (SSSSWS).

:joe: 

SSSSWS for the win!!!!!

Number 1 Bsbdna1 GIF by BACKSTREET BOYS

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, wildone said:

Is this a euphemism :o :unsure: :/ :blink: :no: image.gif.11285eead3ca9e135b7a40107173c60f.gif

You know, I could accept you and your country cousin, Anne, with 'Off with their Heads', but this is just so wrong. Very wrong :( 

You must no longer be considered to be a queen and the Shiny Shall Stay Safe With Steve (SSSSWS).

:joe: 

SSSSWS for the win!!!!!

Number 1 Bsbdna1 GIF by BACKSTREET BOYS

:huh: Safe? With you? :rofl: my poor Shiny would be as safe with you as it'd be safe with Val :rolleyes:

The banana wasn't an euphemism, there just wasn't a gif with a hand so I took the next body part available -_- but if you contradic me your banana might be my next victim :devil:

And for the record... *drum rolls* 

:joe: I :joe: AM :joe: QUEEN :joe: CLO :joe:

Edited by clochette
  • Wow 3
  • Site Administrator
23 hours ago, wildone said:

I think he flies around one of the first 13 colonies on the Eastern Seaboard. But I'm not sure if it is general knowledge. So you could narrow your guesses down to 13 of 50 states 

:gikkle: 

Pretty sure he's in PA, but I don't remember exactly where.  :joe: 

• Like 1