Yes, probably got it at the concert..  :angry: :funny: 

bad Håkan Hellström :angry:

it’s his fault!

*sticks pins in Håkan Hellström voodoo doll*

trump friend GIF

:joe:  :lol: :funny:

• Haha 5
  • Site Moderator

You'll be better soon and be back to your old tricks.

In the meantime, I'll leave some Trail Mix at your door for you to munch on today. The rest of us will Eat Outside today. South Carolina will be giving away Diatom on Diatomaceous Earth Day. It's the day of the Matchmaker today.

And that concludes the list for August.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to me once again.

Put your best face forward for National Acne Positivity Day. Chicken Boy says today is Burnt Ends Day. The Hotel Employee says there is No Rhyme Nor Reason to anything today.

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

Back to the mighty raptor once again.

Today marks the end of WWII with V - J Day. It's Lazy Moms Day so be sure to hide the Chianti. The Food Bank will be giving away Blueberry Popsicles today. Show your College Colors today.

• Like 3

My college colors are bleu and white and it's named from the writer Jules Verne

https://www.google.com/search?q=logo+upjv&client=ms-android-samsung-ga-rev1&prmd=insv&sxsrf=ALiCzsZeqcdSnUcoM2NJWes3UAf9KssbhA:1662116421551&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwioxYaX-vX5AhVE7rsIHdBTBrQQ_AUoAXoECAEQAQ&biw=360&bih=671&dpr=3

(Sorry can't figure how to paste it from my phone, it's always too big)

Now that you're all distracted... mine! :joe:

Edited by clochette
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

Let him bee. He's color blind.

The U.S. Bowling League is sponsoring World Beard Day. It'll be a good day to Play Outside. They will be serving something different at the Tailgating party today, Welsh Rarebit. Later, we'll visit the Cinema. 

• Haha 4