• Site Moderator
15 hours ago, wildone said:

Um, you misspelled Labour 😮 

Silly bird :gikkle: 

I will keep a close eye on my shiny to keep it away from all of you :yes: 

:joe: 

Labour GIF by Luke Guy

It'll be a Labour for you to try and keep the shiny. In the meantime, it's mine now.

It's Another Look Unlimited Day for you to watch me with the Crown. It's Coffee Ice Cream all around this morning. Go Read a Book today.

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

Now hear this! Now hear this! It's Hump Day!

New Hampshire says that Neither Snow Nor Rain will keep them from remembering Grandma Moses on this Beer Lovers Day. They will be serving Salomi and Acorn Squash all day. 

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

Now hear this! Now hear this! It's Hump Day!

New Hampshire says that Neither Snow Nor Rain will keep them from remembering Grandma Moses on this Beer Lovers Day. They will be serving Salomi and Acorn Squash all day. 

Thanks but I'd rather have a salami with my beer on this hump day 

And :joe: of course -_-

• Haha 4
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty, majestic Raptor.

For the kids today, it's National School Picture Day & it's National Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Nurses Day & last, but not least, its World Ampersand Day

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty Raptor.

You can sure bet that a certain bear will be claiming the shiny for the day as it's Teddy Bear Day and Care Bears Share Your Care Day. If she does, she will provide the Wiener Schnitzel's for the day. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
11 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Queen Elizabeth GIF by The Telegraph

R.I.P Queen Elizabeth

(Honoury Queen for the Day)

I whole heartedly agree. 

God Bless our Queen 😢 

Queen Elizabeth GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 3