spike382 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 12 minutes ago, dughlas said: See what you've done Clo. You set up your summoning circle and the demon appears. She solved the LeMarchand Configuration and now he's come. 5
Page Scrawler Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 33 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said: So, if I can summarize what happened while I was away, Clo unsuccessfully tried to gaslight everyone about her supposed innocence You're partly right. 5
clochette Posted September 20 Posted September 20 36 minutes ago, dughlas said: See what you've done Clo. You set up your summoning circle and the demon appears. : that's what I thought when I saw him poppee back in 5
clochette Posted September 20 Posted September 20 2 hours ago, spike382 said: How many posts did she make it through, @Page Scrawler, before bringing this up? Not my fault you're looking all lost without your +1 (though I should probably say +0.5 ) 5
clochette Posted September 20 Posted September 20 1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said: So, if I can summarize what happened while I was away, Clo had to prove once again to everyone her innocence (enough is enough, she's telling the truth) and Pagey's eldest son is busy preparing himself to eventually take over the family business: managing Pervapalooza. Did I get that right? Pretty much. There was also Chris and his polishing hobby (if you ever need a cleaning services for your den aka bedroom I'm sure he'll gladly give you a hand) and Spikey was mean to me 3
Drew Espinosa Posted September 20 Posted September 20 1 hour ago, dughlas said: See what you've done Clo. You set up your summoning circle and the demon appears. No one summons me! I come and go as I see fit. 5
dughlas Posted September 20 Posted September 20 18 minutes ago, clochette said: Pretty much. There was also Chris and his polishing hobby (if you ever need a cleaning services for your den aka bedroom I'm sure he'll gladly give you a hand) and Spikey was mean to me Something about that quoted post seemed, uhm, ... bogus 4
Drew Espinosa Posted September 20 Posted September 20 1 hour ago, dughlas said: Give or take a bit, yeah, that sounds about right. 1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said: You're partly right. 19 minutes ago, clochette said: Pretty much. There was also Chris and his polishing hobby (if you ever need a cleaning services for your den aka bedroom I'm sure he'll gladly give you a hand) and Spikey was mean to me I'm getting mixed signals from y'all... 5
dughlas Posted September 20 Posted September 20 1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said: No one summons me! I come and go as I see fit. 5
dughlas Posted September 20 Posted September 20 2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said: I'm getting mixed signals from y'all... Are you surprised. 4
spike382 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 9 minutes ago, clochette said: Not my fault you're looking all lost without your +1 (though I should probably say +0.5 ) I wasn’t lost, I was making fun of you. 4
spike382 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 (edited) Double post Edited September 21 by spike382 5
spike382 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 55 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said: I'm getting mixed signals from y'all... That tracks. 4
Popular Post Drew Espinosa Posted September 21 Popular Post Posted September 21 2 hours ago, spike382 said: That… that tracks. 1 hour ago, spike382 said: That tracks. Why are you so obsessed with tracks? 6
spike382 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 4 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said: Why are you so obsessed with tracks? Have you never watched the trains. They're so hypnotic. 5
Popular Post Drew Espinosa Posted September 21 Popular Post Posted September 21 10 minutes ago, Bucket1 said: Hello everyone How are your assignments coming along? 1 4 2
Popular Post Drew Espinosa Posted September 21 Popular Post Posted September 21 4 minutes ago, spike382 said: Have you never watched the trains. No, but I'd watch if you jumped in front of an oncoming train. 1 6
Popular Post spike382 Posted September 21 Popular Post Posted September 21 3 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said: No, but I'd watch if you jumped in front of an oncoming train. 6
Popular Post Drew Espinosa Posted September 21 Popular Post Posted September 21 2 hours ago, spike382 said: 6
dughlas Posted September 21 Posted September 21 6 hours ago, Bucket1 said: Hello everyone Hello B. 1 4
Popular Post Bucket1 Posted September 21 Popular Post Posted September 21 9 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said: How are your assignments coming along? All ok - this is the last week of the Term so a few are due now but I get a whole week off 👍 6
Popular Post spike382 Posted September 21 Popular Post Posted September 21 1 hour ago, Bucket1 said: All ok - this is the last week of the Term so a few are due now but I get a whole week off 👍 Plenty of time for scoping out speedo clad studs with surf boards. 1 5
Recommended Posts