Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well, folks. I've relapsed. Went to see my doctor again and he put me back on another course of antibiotics. Feel like crap again... trying not to feel sorry for myself. 

  • Sad 5
Posted
5 hours ago, Headstall said:

Well, folks. I've relapsed. Went to see my doctor again and he put me back on another course of antibiotics. Feel like crap again... trying not to feel sorry for myself. 

Sorry you continue to ail. In my experience sinus infection can take a long time with continued antibiotics to clear. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Posted
12 hours ago, Headstall said:

Well, folks. I've relapsed. Went to see my doctor again and he put me back on another course of antibiotics. Feel like crap again... trying not to feel sorry for myself. 

:hug: hope you'll feel better soon 

  • Love 5
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hi, all. Still alive. :hug: 

Glad to hear it. Hang in there. :hug:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 4
×
×
  • Create New...