Show yourself?

Oh this is NOT fair!!! LIFE is just not fair.... So many cuties and they're all gay and Oh so young! *Sigh* Oh well, at least I have the satisfaction of being called Momma by the best here...

Dargon... Sooo totally Gorgeous babe!

Skyline...Beautiful as always. Don't ever change honey!

Lacey... Ummm, no comment! :P LOL

Sam... Thanks darling. Had to show an old mug cuz if I show ya'll a recent picture the headlines will read: "MASIVE COMPUTER CRASH THROUGHOUT THE PLANET CAUSED BY A F*G HAG"!!! L :lmao:L

Rush darling the computer world couldn't ask for a better fag hag and only in the most metaphorical way. You are beautiful no matter what you look like.

Dargon... what can I say... Godsdammit you're gorgeous.

Sam... you're like a fine wine and you only get better with age. I LOVE the goatee. Just right to tickle the fancy ;)

Holy crap Rush :) Daymm!! If i wasn't gay (ok and if i was my age now then) :)

Cool pics lacey :)

Rob! If you copy the hair you have to dye your hair all black then as well and well i love your wild colours :) So even the mild colours might make it work :)

Here i am ^^ Me and the bf Posted Image i'm the one behind and Jase is in front Posted Image

That is just too sweet. I didn't realise your hair was so curly. You look good together, very... comfortable :) I want to hug you both and pinch your cheeks