Show yourself?

*shoves Paul out of the way*

Hey sexy, you new around this parts? Let me give you the Cammy tour, I'll show you all the naughty parts.

Nah I'm a seasoned member around here. I'll give you the tour B)

Meanwhile, just to disturb by holding true to my offer (WARNING- Involves unkosher use of black eyeshadow!):

Posted Image

Edited by writeincode
  • Like 2

Nah I'm a seasoned member around here. I'll give you the tour B)

Meanwhile, just to disturb by holding true to my offer (WARNING- Involves unkosher use of black eyeshadow!):

Looking butch Sophie! :D:2thumbs:

hahahahaha wow.

i'd offer to make myself look like a girl but i mean...

well look at me. what would be different?

if i ever dress in drag (which may happen pending certain school functions...) i'll dedicate the pictures to you.

I'd be honored. But lots would be different! You're not particularly feminine looking at all.

Looking butch Sophie! :D:2thumbs:

Thanks. I try :)

Self portrait. Yay!

It's Gir!! Yay Gir! Edited by shadowgod

I'd be honored. But lots would be different! You're not particularly feminine looking at all.

Thanks. I try :)

It's Gir!! Yay Gir!

LOL, I had to look up to see what you were doing.. because I know your profile says Female.. then I was like.. "No guy could have those big gorgeous eyes, they don't make them that way.." So yeah, you did a convincing five o'clock shadow.

Nah I'm a seasoned member around here. I'll give you the tour Posted Image

Nice pictures 2nd most senior domaholic. And you look cute as a boy too! Posted Image

psh spsh shh--wow, that Jared kid is really cute--ssosh psho opsh

wowof fow wofof--who is he?--soah fof fsh--he's so dreamy--mmh fooy yowf

guys, you don't have to tell me, I can hear what you guys are saying even with the loud whispering in the room

B)

but seriously, wow, I'm impressed at how good looking of a group we are

and that 5o clock shadow is mascara? crazy!

LOL, I had to look up to see what you were doing.. because I know your profile says Female.. then I was like.. "No guy could have those big gorgeous eyes, they don't make them that way.." So yeah, you did a convincing five o'clock shadow.

I could just have a hormonal imbalance.

Nice pictures 2nd most senior domaholic. And you look cute as a boy too! Posted Image

Damn! You're significantly more senior than me. Thank you :) Boys are very cute.

psh spsh shh--wow, that Jared kid is really cute--ssosh psho opsh

wowof fow wofof--who is he?--soah fof fsh--he's so dreamy--mmh fooy yowf

guys, you don't have to tell me, I can hear what you guys are saying even with the loud whispering in the room

B)

but seriously, wow, I'm impressed at how good looking of a group we are

and that 5o clock shadow is mascara? crazy!

Who was Jared? I get confused when people don't have their names in their display name or sig.

And not quite mascara but yes the 5 o-clock shadow and thick eyebrows were the product of makeup. Black eyeshadow to be precise. Eyeshadow is what goes on your eyelids while mascara goes on the lashes.

post-10538-126638464304.jpg Here I am ... I hope this doesn't post huge ...

Yeh, mine posted huge. It's more awkward that way.

You have perfect teeth! I feel like everyone here has perfect teeth. Also, kudos on the eyebrow shaping.

Yes, I would like a fortune cookie :2thumbs:

I've already posted an edited mermaid version of myself elsewhere in the forums so since I'm already out there, might as well stick the original in here. I'm sure that I'll freak out soon and take them both down but in the mean time...

Yessssss! You are really serving in this photo it gives me so much life!

It's David Bowie, Nephy. ;p

I was gonna post that, Lace! But I wasn't sure how old the shirt was!

I know I told some people I wasnt gonna do this but F that! I love my eyes...

Eyes? That's it? You're kinda cute for a slightly chubby black kid...