Show yourself?

So this is long over due but I'm about to give it to y'all real quick. First off I wanna say thank you for those that voted for me it shows that you paid attention enough to know that I post pictures of myself whenever I get the chance. Also, to those that voted me as best dressed I wanna thank you as well even though I didnt win just to be put in as a honorable mention means alot. Thank you oh so very much and oh enjoy this little picture!

Edited by Prince Duchess

So this is long over due but I'm about to give it to y'all real quick. First off I wanna say thank you for those that voted for me it shows that you paid attention enough to know that I post pictures of myself whenever I get the chance. Also, to those that voted me as best dressed I wanna thank you as well even though I didnt win just to be put in as a honorable mention means alot. Thank you oh so very much and oh enjoy this little picture!

Sigh, still no booty shots, you promised :(

Yes, I would like a fortune cookie :2thumbs:

I've already posted an edited mermaid version of myself elsewhere in the forums so since I'm already out there, might as well stick the original in here. I'm sure that I'll freak out soon and take them both down but in the mean time...

Posted Image

Edited by writeincode

Yes, I would like a fortune cookie :2thumbs:

I've already posted an edited mermaid version of myself elsewhere in the forums so since I'm already out there, might as well stick the original in here. I'm sure that I'll freak out soon and take them both down but in the mean time...

Hi beautiful, my name's Paul :wub: :wub: