Show yourself?

Looks like this thread was juiced up with more hotties!

Xeronx -- You've gone 18 years without doing those things... I've gone nearly 21 years without doing those things!

Hylas -- Imma smack you...

JF -- I'm worse with camera's. I'll put my hand in front of my face, or hide behind someone else, or (like the last time someone tried to take a picture and I happened to be strapped into my board at the at top of a mountain) jump in the air doing a 180 and fly away :D .

Razor -- If puppies and sweets don't work on them then try alcohol.

and me and my boyfriend Matt (yes it's SO confusing having the same name!) in Yorkshire :wub: and France!

Posted Image

Is that Harry & Ron and where is Harry's wand for Ron to have such a big smile? :lmao:

{ Of course I'm kidding. No offense intended to these two English hotties }

First Welcome to GA, it's a great place, and everyone is very nice and welcoming.

You're still only 18 you're not that old, being kiss and having sex can be overrated. give it some time, it will come to you when you'll expect the least.

And there are those of us who disagree. With that overrated part at least.

OW!

And Robbie, I'm going on 22 years with those nevers!

Razor, remember the six-beer theory? :D would probably work better on actual gay/bi people. LOL

Haha speaking from actual experience this is totally true. :whistle:

• Site Administrator

Okay, here's the deal. If I showed you a picture of me, will anyone please not to look for me till I'm in college then all of you can make chases, how about that??

Sorry, but I have to advise against that :) If your mum said you're not to put up photos of yourself until you're 18, then you should do so. Otherwise it's a breech of trust, as well as being potentially dangerous.

I know there doesn't really seem to be a difference between 17 and 18, but it's a legal line that we all have to accept. It's not that long to wait :)

Okay, here's the deal. If I showed you a picture of me, will anyone please not to look for me till I'm in college then all of you can make chases, how about that??

We don't even know where you live.

Honestly, it's up to you. We're not here to force anyone to show themselves and we're very strict on any adults pressuring minors on the forums.

Plus I'm taken...so I'm not going to chase after you. ;)

Graeme, can I send you a picture of me to make sure it don't give off anything about the location of me??

Graeme just wants you to be careful as do I. You never know who could be looking at the picture. But honestly if you have to question wether or not to post it, I'd also advise you not to, for your own safety.

-Mike

• Site Administrator

Graeme, can I send you a picture of me to make sure it don't give off anything about the location of me??

I'm less concerned about it identifying your location (though that is very important) than the fact that you indicated your mom had asked you not to. I don't know what your relationship is with her, but you have to remember that once a photo is out on the internet, it's almost impossible to take it back.

You can send me a copy of the picture if you wish, but I'd be surprised if it identified where you are. I tend to be more worried that the photo will identify you -- especially if you're not out where you live.

So, I have to wait till I'm 18?? Not too long in 6 months...

No, you don't have to wait until you're 18. I just think it's advisable. I get worried when underage members post photos of themselves here :) I think I'm just getting in training for when my own boys become teenagers. The eldest boy told me today that he's almost a teenager... (he's eight, almost nine). :D
  • Site Administrator

But I live in New England region, so I'm not sure (50% of me wants me to post it, 50% of me wants me not to post it) but Graeme said that it was a good picture, right Graeme??

Trawling for compliments? :P

Yes, it's a good picture. :) It won't hurt everyone else to wait six months, though, before they see it. :D

So, wait until June 19th, okay everyone?? That day, I will post a pic of myself, different from what Graeme see because I will do it shaven, unlike Graeme sees...

Neat trick Graeme ... getting all the pictures of the hotties for yourself :worship::D:P

:king: Dr. Mr. Snow "Snoopy" Dog

• Site Administrator

Neat trick Graeme ... getting all the pictures of the hotties for yourself :worship::D:P

:king: Dr. Mr. Snow "Snoopy" Dog

:D That wasn't the intention, even if it worked out that way. Anyway, it's ONE good looking young man, not all of them....

But I live in New England region, so I'm not sure (50% of me wants me to post it, 50% of me wants me not to post it) but Graeme said that it was a good picture, right Graeme??

If you have any doubts, then you shouldn't post it. I believe guests are able to view this thread and people could perhaps save the photos for themselves.

The vast majority of people on GA are nice, but it will only take one crazy or a guest to do something...I can't even imagine, but it could be bad.

If you would like a few individuals to see your photo, you could send it to them privately.

Take Care®,

Vic

So, wait until June 19th, okay everyone?? That day, I will post a pic of myself, different from what Graeme see because I will do it shaven, unlike Graeme sees...

OK, we'll wait until June 19th for you to post your pic. But you have to remember to do it!

Colin B)