Show yourself?

Oh Tiger!~

Those eyes!!! Was I electrified?

Anyway, why did I remember seeing your pic in the earlier post of this thread, a pic of you sitting on the ground or something...

Those were the first two, so maybe I have a twin. :P

Hey Sky and Andy~~

Nice pics. Nice looks. The bloody hoodie is very nice, Andy. Don't listen to him... :2thumbs:

Thanks Kevin

Little red ridinghood... oh wait... wrong thread...

Well I was called Scary Blood Gang Member Frog with no fashion sense in Chat last night so I suppose Little Red Riding Hood is tame enough. :P

Thanks Marc, Frosty, Tiger, Maria :)

• Site Administrator

Oooh... lotsa Andy, in quotes, so he can't make it go away. Neener neener neener! Nice pics guys!! (try smiling Andy, we know you have it in you!)

Well I was called Scary Blood Gang Member Frog with no fashion sense in Chat last night so I suppose Little Red Riding Hood is tame enough. :P

Nice picture, Andy. I see no reason to be upset when someone refers to you with the honorific "Frog". :P

Posted Image

Fine Sky- here you go. this is how I walked home from work today - happy now???

Wow :great:. Youreally look like the prosecutor you are. If I were a layer against you, I would be afraid :blink:.

And the cap suits you very well.