Show yourself?

This is me with shorter hair an with my new glasses. I have a bit of a sunburn too. :/

Posted Image

I'm confused, none of you are wearing glasses, it's hard to tell who has short hair and you all look equally tanned.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Posted Image

When I asked my hairdresser something new. She went to say "WTF?! SHORT HAIRT?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!"

I approve. You better approve too or I'm gonna cut you.

I, Wildone, approve this post :D

:2thumbs:

This is me with shorter hair an with my new glasses. I have a bit of a sunburn too. :/

Nice picture frame there Tim. But I am digging the new 'do. :lol:

I think I have those same glasses - guess it's time for new ones, the fashion trend has been set, now to set a new one :P

Posted Image

Loving it. But I'm really not into short hair so I have to give it a 'meh' the rest of you is adorable though... so are your friends.

Posted Image

When I asked my hairdresser something new. She went to say "WTF?! SHORT HAIRT?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Meh... bring it :)

Posted Image

It's not... thaaaat short! But I approve : 0

So edit it down and report. Enquiring minds need to know

Enquiring minds indeed!

I'm finding something hard to believe here---I created that damn crab out in my work shop! Physically! Took the pics and used windows paint to bring it to LIFE! And now I cannot even scan in a 3x5 and present it. :(

Maybe it's the 'old' against the 'new'. idk

The upside is possibly the end of my normal life. :(

I've decided to just stop the whole closet thing here on GA-within a couple of days I'll have a current pic here. Scares me, somewhat.

I don't have a whole lot of time left to practice paint(ing).

Hugs!

edit reason-Several people have cautioned me regarding those wild moments of feeling free. I respect their opinions.

I will, however, be sending one to the 'Queen of Darkness'. She may do with it as she pleases. :)

Edited by phana14

Enquiring minds indeed!

I'm finding something hard to believe here---I created that damn crab out in my work shop! Physically! Took the pics and used windows paint to bring it to LIFE! And now I cannot even scan in a 3x5 and present it. :(

Maybe it's the 'old' against the 'new'. idk

The upside is possibly the end of my normal life. :(

I've decided to just stop the whole closet thing here on GA-within a couple of days I'll have a current pic here. Scares me, somewhat.

I don't have a whole lot of time left to practice paint(ing).

Hugs!

Huge Hugs.

You're beautiful no matter what you look like

Trying to be all fancy

I rarely comment here - I admit to looking, but almost never comment, but you have THE most amazing eyes. My grandmother - Italian as she was, had similar eyes, but even in a pictures yours just stand out. Very :great:

for Kevin, since he asked so nicely...

as you can see, my hair was being oddly compliant at 7.45am this morning.

AWWWWWW~!!! Thank you Matty! Honored. :P

*whispers: It's me you're referring to, right?*

Cute as ever. Nuff said. :D