Show yourself?

All I can say is WOW! After seeing so many beautiful people... there is absolutely no way I'm going to put my mug in here. It is so rare to see so many that are as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside. Did you all happen to crop out the conjoined twin or something?

I agree with Rosie, it would be nice to see your eyes in this picture. Are you wearing sunglasses under the hat or it that just the shadows?

Actually prescription sunglasses. I get lazy going out. Guess if you guys want to see me it will have to be at the East Coast Get Together. Just don't bring a camera. I'm good at hiding. lol

Midnight you aren't getting away that easy. We have had the odd comment from you in chat. Now it is time to show yourself. Frosty as usual you look beautiful in your picture. No idea why you ever hide. John funny pic.

New haircut yesterday. I normally have it cut short all around, but I was looking in the mirror at one point, and I liked how my bangs looked in contrast to the rest of my shorter hair...so I decided to leave them long. Posted Image

Posted Image

New haircut yesterday. I normally have it cut short all around, but I was looking in the mirror at one point, and I liked how my bangs looked in contrast to the rest of my shorter hair...so I decided to leave them long. Posted Image

Good choice i'd say... you look CUTE!! ^_^

• Like 1

I like the haircut, looks good! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe yeah, I took the occasion of my aunt's 50th Bday to ask my uncle to shoot me with his like 1200$ camera. Changed my fb profile picture too xD, was long overdue after 3 year!

Yeah, I was wondering why you looked somewhat different.

Now I got it, it was you three years ago. xd