Show yourself?

"Oh Xander, Xander, I love the way you talk dirty to me!"

Dude, what a night I had last night............................................

Did it involve an easy-squeeze bottle, a long rubbery tip, and about a liter of slightly hypertonic liquid solution? :D

• Like 1

So.... We just post pictures of ourselves? Well, here's one of me on Thanksgiving day. My mom and I were on our way to her sister's, but we had to stop and get her from work. Well, I got bored waiting for her to come out, so I looked in the visor mirror and started posing for the camera. I can't believe it came out that good, considering I took it myself. And considering it's me. :P

Posted Image

This was taken the day after Christmas during a family visit on Long Island. The Sound is in the back, and my dad and my two little cousins are on our shoulders. It was so windy and neither of us could keep our eyes fully open for the picture. Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by TetRefine
  • Like 2

This was taken the day after Christmas during a family visit on Long Island. The Sound is in the back, and my dad and my two little cousins are on our shoulders. It was so windy and neither of us could keep our eyes fully open for the picture. Posted Image

Posted Image

I always knew you were an old foggie with an old man and two little girls on your head....
  • Like 1

New haircut yesterday. I normally have it cut short all around, but I was looking in the mirror at one point, and I liked how my bangs looked in contrast to the rest of my shorter hair...so I decided to leave them long. Posted Image

Posted Image

I agree with Frosty, you look cute. :)

• Like 1

Never, Never am I going to show myself....!

besides I am the ugliest being on the planet... Posted Image Actually I thought so as a teenager.

Ohhh. Now I want to see you. Besides, I'm Quasimodo so you can't be the ugliest.

Edited by comicfan

Posted Image

Well ,That's me Posted Image

Very pretty young lady.

So.... We just post pictures of ourselves? Well, here's one of me on Thanksgiving day. My mom and I were on our way to her sister's, but we had to stop and get her from work. Well, I got bored waiting for her to come out, so I looked in the visor mirror and started posing for the camera. I can't believe it came out that good, considering I took it myself. And considering it's me. Posted Image

Posted Image

you say that like you aren't an attractive person. Geez.

Posted Image

Gee you were right in my back yard and didn't even say hi. :(:lol:

So.... We just post pictures of ourselves? Well, here's one of me on Thanksgiving day. My mom and I were on our way to her sister's, but we had to stop and get her from work. Well, I got bored waiting for her to come out, so I looked in the visor mirror and started posing for the camera. I can't believe it came out that good, considering I took it myself. And considering it's me. ../..//public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.png

Posted Image

you say that like you aren't an attractive person. Geez.

Aw. Thank you, comicfan. :D

Normally, I'm not attractive. Not outwardly, anyway. My cheeks are puffy, and there is a red blotch on each cheek. :(

So.... We just post pictures of ourselves? Well, here's one of me on Thanksgiving day. My mom and I were on our way to her sister's, but we had to stop and get her from work. Well, I got bored waiting for her to come out, so I looked in the visor mirror and started posing for the camera. I can't believe it came out that good, considering I took it myself. And considering it's me. Posted Image

Posted Image

Wow...look at those eyes! :D Very pretty!

Aw. Thank you, comicfan. Posted Image

Normally, I'm not attractive. Not outwardly, anyway. My cheeks are puffy, and there is a red blotch on each cheek. Posted Image

That's called cute. Plenty to pinch and the 'red blotches' are what women try to achieve with rouge. Saves you lots of money. Play to your strengths and with those eyes you're never going to be called plain hun.

That's called cute. Plenty to pinch and the 'red blotches' are what women try to achieve with rouge. Saves you lots of money. Play to your strengths and with those eyes you're never going to be called plain hun.

Thank you. :P Maybe I should wear my contacts more often, instead of my glasses, so people can actually see my eyes. :) I never did understand the point of blush. But then again, I never really understood why some women, like my mom, refuse to leave the house without makeup on. I only ever put on the foundation crap to make my complexion all one color, and that's only when I'm doing something special, like Christmas or Thanksgiving, and job interviews. Any other, it's what you see is what you get...

I think I may have been rambling. Oh, well. Posted Image