Show yourself?

Omg you can play afl?

Yeah, Colt (Roan) already told me that he bestowed the title of Honorary Aussie on me and Daz also told me that I am half-Aussie because I play cricket, helping out with volunteering for coaching a deaf high school rugby team, and play Australian Rules Football Posted Image

Edited by Rakuten06

Yeah, Colt (Roan) already told me that he bestowed the title of Honorary Aussie on me and Daz also told me that I am half-Aussie because I play cricket, helping out with volunteering for coaching a deaf high school rugby team, and play Australian Rules Football Posted Image

You're a regular Renaissance Man.

From left to right: Brian (wrathofmagneto), Me, Mikie. Posted Image Brian joined us not long after Mikie and I met up in Ann Arbor a little after 12 noon.

A great time was had by all! Posted Image

So you had your very own Michigan 'Meat' up eh? 0:)

Okay so that was truly bad, sorry Posted Image

But cool picture - thanks for sharing. :)

Mikie...Brian...tell me if I'm reacting the right way:

*facepalm*

Posted Image

Yes. Yes that is the correct response :P

BTW, ANDY Q :o Naughty! :P

But yes, we had a good time :)

• Like 1

LOL! You're such a dork.

(*looks at his new title*) Posted Image

Yeah, sadly, I am. I'm gonna be one of those parents who embarrasses his kid with how corny and dorky he is - I better work hard to get over it or else she hate me and put in a nursing home the first chance she gets LOL

Yeah, sadly, I am. I'm gonna be one of those parents who embarrasses his kid with how corny and dorky he is - I better work hard to get over it or else she hate me and put in a nursing home the first chance she gets LOL

Oh, pooh.... There is nothing ashamed of being a dork. LOL! Think positively, maybe she will grow up a dork herself!

EDIT: and there is nothing worse than a parent trying to be cool..., and fails..., in front of the whole school..., and still thinks he is cool..., and does it again... the next Christmas..., and the Christmas after that.... Just be yourself!

Edited by Ashi

EDIT: and there is nothing worse than a parent trying to be cool..., and fails..., in front of the whole school..., and still thinks he is cool..., and does it again... the next Christmas..., and the Christmas after that.... Just be yourself!