Show yourself?

Is it really that big of a deal to like pink? I remember back in 2004/2005 guys were wearing pink shirts all of the time. I even remember one shirt that said "Real Men Wear Pink."

No, it was just really a joke. This picture was taken at my brother's high school graduation the other night. Afterwards I ran into an old football buddy and he jokingly gave me shit about wearing a pink shirt. I told him it was salmon not pink, and he said (jokingly again) that I must be a homo if I knew all these weird colors. If only he knew. Posted Image That gives you a little insight into the way people think where I come from.

• 3 weeks later...

Posted Image

Very pretty. You remind me of one of my former students. She too is a very attractive woman. Nice to see you Beloved.

Edited by comicfan

another wedding, another colourful me! lol

Posted Image

Is that the dress you showed us in chat? You look very happy for a wedding you weren't too happy to attend...

Edited by Dark

Thanks ANdy!

Dark, Smiling is something i do... well! :P lol

wayne, Shush! :devil: dont give away my secrets!

:wub: lacey.

Cele, If that was indeed MY wedding... i would have been in ALL red ;)

alas, its only a cousin's wedding! ^_^

as for the harem... its still hush hush!

That dress is like an orgasm of color. Posted Image

With ya there, Matt.

But then again... it was pretty tame for a Saree to be worn at a wedding, lol.

Posted Image Priceless... Oh but I am sure Comic, that the men don't think they're in bonds...

unless they're gay Posted Image

and to Frostina: cool pic, beautiful dress Posted Image I'd expect no less from you Posted Image

Thanks Cele, BUT that's like my once a year dress. :P sooo.... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Posted Image

Posted Image

First picture is me holding the key to my first ever apartment in my life... and I got a jackass roommate Posted Image

Second... Before I went off to start my internship, I played Australian Rules Football with Baltimore-Washington DC Eagles and they have a metro league consists of three teams (Northern Virginia Hams which I am on, Arlington/DC Generals, and Baltimore Bohgans). The reason why the pic was taken because it's my first-ever game I played in Posted Image

• Like 2