Show yourself?

• 2 weeks later...

Posted Image

Yes, I know I'm out of toilet paper. Yes, I look quite sunburned. Maybe that's why I also look like I'm about to cry.

So here is a pic of me think it's time for a update

Posted Image

Wow!!! very cute pics!!! so... yeah I'm back here on GA, umm... anyone is wanting to see me on a recent pic? :P

• Site Administrator

Wow!!! very cute pics!!! so... yeah I'm back here on GA, umm... anyone is wanting to see me on a recent pic? Posted Image

It's Movember, so you better have a moustache :)

• 2 weeks later...

It's well known that I hate pics of myself. Red hair, pale skin with freckles.... yeah, what's not to love right? Posted Image Whatever anyway, I was playing with converting things to black and white and you know what? I didn't look half bad. So I'm going to do something I next to never do... show you guys me. Posted Image Now if we could all just be grey peoples!

Posted Image

I would sooo tap that.

JK

Jk about the JK

Blurg

But nah...

Cia, you is a pretty one.

More!

Couldn't sleep 2 nights ago, so I just played with my.....camera

I'd soo tap that - oh wait - jk - no not really, I would - eer wait ** looks around to see if the hubby is reading over his shoulder** okay yeah I would! 0:)

Thanks for the Thanksgiving Day eye candy :P

• Like 1

I 'spose I'll show my mug:

This is when my hair was long(er), although you can't really see it very well because it's pulled back: Posted Image

In any case, this probably a half-year old, but my hair is pretty much the same length. I'd add an inch or so: Posted Image

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator

Look at all the perving on you Yang :P You didn't intend that at all when you were umm... playing, did you? :P *nibbles* cause you look tasty (I couldn't miss joining in on the perving, you know you love it!

Great pics Dee, you look so cheerful in the 2nd pic, lol.

• Like 1