Show yourself?

• Site Administrator

I have been avidly reading on here for awhile. Discovered this thread about a month ago. Figured I'd posted something on here. And the mirror is just dirty, I wasn't that happy to see you guys. Posted Image

OMG, my ocd is killing me, I want that mirror clean. You've cleaned it, right? Cause yeah... that's just... GAH

Oh, nice picture, btw ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Yes, because obviously without the puppy in the picture we would all run screaming from our computers :P Silly man, it's a good picture.

falling on the butt? Posted Image Why do you ski without sticks? If you wanted your ass pounded I bet there would be many volunteers Posted Image

I only fell on my ass once that day. Posted Image I ski without poles (sticks? really? Posted Image ) because we do a lot of upper level drills that requires us to balance at very low angles using just our body's weight, momentum, and flex. Yes, I just bragged about how good I was there. Posted Image And I always have one consistant volunteer to pound my ass and its not even in the snow.

Edited by TetRefine
  • 2 weeks later...

I was going through some old photos tonight and came across one that made me laugh out loud. This was definitely freshman year and my roomie snapped the pic. God I hope I was wearing underwear...

Oh my... Is that you dressing up as a Greek God? Great bum:).

You look amazing! Posted Image

:hug: Thank you :*)

You mean this is how you always look? Posted Image This is how I ALWAYS picture you Posted Image

uh... Thank you but.. nope! :P

It was a special day, hence the special get-up! But... yeah, i dont really have the patience to do anything to my face, and those glasses are the only pair i have left. so, i guess i manage to look all the same! :D