Show yourself?

It's been a while so I might as well...

And before anyone asks, no it's not my puppy, but I wanted the thing bad enough that I thought about stealing it and running out the door!

(P.S. That's about as close to a smile as you're going to get when I'm taking a picture :P )

post-937-1232700367.jpg

• Site Administrator

(P.S. That's about as close to a smile as you're going to get when I'm taking a picture :P )

Very nice, Joe :) Maybe you should get someone else to take the picture, so you'll smile more :P

And before anyone asks, no it's not my puppy, but I wanted the thing bad enough that I thought about stealing it and running out the door!

Cute!!

And the human isn't too bad, either!

:)

:wub: what a cute little yellow lab. Too bad he's only going to be that little size for another week or so. His paws are huge, so he's going to be big.

f**king adorable!

....oh and the puppy is a cutie too ;)

Very nice, Joe :) Maybe you should get someone else to take the picture, so you'll smile more :P

Who would that 'someone else' be? :P

aww how cute

Hmm you know you kind of look like Mark Wahlberg in this picture. Cute puppy as well, too bad it isn't yours.. I would've stole it. :wub:

(yeah sorry..... (didnt realize it until now.)

Anyways. I found a 15 year old picture. :P

Posted Image

(I look sick here. :/ )

You don't look that sick...and the looks have only gotten better since then!

Edited by kjames

Hmm you know you kind of look like Mark Wahlberg in this picture. Cute puppy as well, too bad it isn't yours.. I would've stole it. :wub:

You know how many times I get that at work!? I wear my hat backwards so I guess it makes it even more so then, but people always tell me that.

• Site Administrator

I like to call this one...

when Saturday mornings ATTACK!

(no, I'm not above shameless self-promotion)

If only I was twenty years younger and single.... You still look good, Matt!

Cute b!tch!

OH come on! Somebody had to say it. lol

Hey guys umm im not computer savvy enuff to know how to POST pics of myself, but i uploaded a bunch to the gallery thing? :D . JUST uploaded a few new pics of me and my new bf! Comments make me happy lols ^_^ . Sec gonna try link u there... https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/index.php...si&img=1025 (these r one swith my bf)

https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/index.php...m&album=124 (just normal ones :D )

P.s first pic is of my bf not me obviously :) .

Edited by Leo

Hey guys umm im not computer savvy enuff to know how to POST pics of myself, but i uploaded a bunch to the gallery thing? :D . JUST uploaded a few new pics of me and my new bf! Comments make me happy lols ^_^ . Sec gonna try link u there... https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/index.php...si&img=1025

P.s that first pic isnt me obviously ^_^

you're gorgeous! cute outfit. :)

LOL, thanks Dr. Mike

Im very photogenic. I love taking pictures. <3 Not that I'm vain, I'm just not ashamed of my chipmunk cheeks. :lol:

Posted Image

God I'd strangle an elderly woman with her cat to look like you. You make me sick, hot bastard. ~jealous~