Show yourself?

I'm denying you guys a frontal of my face, buuut here's what I look like from the side, and the back. Pictures are from this summer. And read my novella while you're at it! :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 1

You certainly have a nice back-side Corvus.. :P.. now get brave and show your face frontal, from the side you most definitely look good.

Haha, thanks guys. Glad you all are enjoying my butt. How about I say I'll considering turning round if I get some reviews for my fics? :P

Also, to give a complete tabulation of the photographs' populations, the musical little boy next to me is my younger brother, and the fine lady shivering with me in the Pacific is our own Procyon. :)

So I and fellow GA member Tomon were hanging out as usual and decided to share our tea drinking antics with y'all.

Posted Image

My best china... it evidently wins!

Posted Image

Posted Image

China? what the hell do i do with that?

Posted Image

evidently tom cant be trusted with it.

Posted Image

Tom gets to dress as the mad hatter... I want that hat for ascot.

Posted Image

I think I pull it off better :P

Posted Image

Oh yeah I got a hair cut :P

Posted Image

and this is the only reason toms my friend...

Posted Image

TANK CAT <3

• Like 1

I love those pictures! They're so adorable and fun! Looks like you guys were having a good time. Even without the cute, playfulness of the pictures, You're both gorgeous; with the cute, playfulness of the pictures you're both simply irresistible!

May I come over for tea? 0:)

-Kevin

Omg I *love* your china...! Can I come over and have tea with you? :D What make is it? I should know but I don't... I have two Mason's teacups that my gran always used, but other than that I don't have any British china.

Anyway, you two look good, too. ;)

*blushes* Thanks.

Seriously though, I'm only allowed to use the happy yellow mug because I will blatently break the china. I'd probably just breathe on it and it'd disintegrate :(

Then again more tea fits in my mug than in the china cup. So I suppose I win. :D

I love those pictures! They're so adorable and fun! Looks like you guys were having a good time. Even without the cute, playfulness of the pictures, You're both gorgeous; with the cute, playfulness of the pictures you're both simply irresistible!

May I come over for tea? 0:)

-Kevin

Cheers Kevin! and Of course you can!

*checks self in the mirror*

Yep, come on over :P

Those are great pictures, Excuse. :)

I agree with Krista :D

Thanks guys :D

B) .............Tea time for the Tillerman eh? A mad dash down the rabbit hole is it?

<3 "No wonder you're late. Why, this watch is exactly two days slow"

Great pictures guys...you really should come down my neck of the woods sometime. I do great tea! :D

*packs night bag* I'm having your couch Dragon! its too far for a day call, and your caves too cold... even with your fire balls :P

Omg I *love* your china...! Can I come over and have tea with you? :D What make is it? I should know but I don't... I have two Mason's teacups that my gran always used, but other than that I don't have any British china.

Anyway, you two look good, too. ;)

The china is Royal Albert, from the Lavender rose collection, Circa 1961 :P

*blushes* Thanks.

Seriously though, I'm only allowed to use the happy yellow mug because I will blatently break the china. I'd probably just breathe on it and it'd disintegrate :(

Then again more tea fits in my mug than in the china cup. So I suppose I win. :D

LOL good point man, as for the disintegration of the china - i'd probably faint so you'd have a head start lol.