Show yourself?

Yep :) I wish there was something like hairspray which didnt make your hair go all crustyugh. My problems would then be over! No more stepping out of the house to have it instantly mess up in the wind. I hate my hair when it messes up.

And no more playing it around to keep it straight (no puns intented). UGH!

Mon ami... indeed... shares my pain...

Yep :) I wish there was something like hairspray which didnt make your hair go all crustyugh. My problems would then be over! No more stepping out of the house to have it instantly mess up in the wind. I hate my hair when it messes up.

You might try this. I use a good gel applied to my hair while it is still damp after shampooing. After it dries, I run a comb through it which leaves my hair soft (not "crustyugh") and which stands up to all but the strongest winds. Experiment...it may work for you. Oh, I'm not anal about my hair; there's no need since it always looks good. :P

Hey if he's being roofied, then he's getting on that damn plane and coming to Dallas!

Well, I think at this point I'd be remiss if I didn't over a layover in Houston 0:)

I miss my long hair T_T

I generally prefer longer hair myself, but you look just fine with your hair as is :)

You might try this. I use a good gel applied to my hair while it is still damp after shampooing. After it dries, I run a comb through it which leaves my hair soft (not "crustyugh") and which stands up to all but the strongest winds. Experiment...it may work for you. Oh, I'm not anal about my hair; there's no need since it always looks good. :P

:lol:

:D

Modeling in Paris, when I was there last summer. Aptly named the file that too. I am actually not a model and my friend just happened to be good at photography at the time.

B) ......Well I think you could definitely pull it off!! Great pic!!

Here's one of me yesterday during the AIDS walk... If I remember right, this was about half way :)

B) ............ Great pic Eric and nice hat! Do you know what building that is behind you?

Here's one of me yesterday during the AIDS walk... If I remember right, this was about half way :)

B) ............ Great pic Eric and nice hat! Do you know what building that is behind you?

It's a church in Washington Hights NYC.... not sure of the name though :wacko:

Swimming has paid off! Now I'm walking with a single crutch!!! After those painful years of walking with crutches, I'm proud to say that I'm improving (for now), hehe!

post-5280-1242670776.jpg

Congratulations. I don't know you but I really like your spirit and personality -- it shines through in this post.

Posted Image

That is the first time I saw you with facial hair, a bit looking like the guy in "Mythbusters" lol