Show yourself?

Breaking in the new camera phone at my brother's wedding...

Posted Image

Love the tie... it's my favorite colour scheme (black and silver)...

oh and the guy attached to it is a cutie as well ;)

:lol:

He said the guy attched to the tie, which is you! :P

Now wait, let's not jump to any conclusions. It's always possible that his niece has a very butch look and style and enjoys wearing formal menswear, whereas Matty on the other hand may have a very youthful, feminine appearance. We mustn't make assumptions! :boy::P

LOL, good picture, dude! ;)

• Site Administrator

Hmmm I haven't posted one in a while.

That's applejuice... I swear :P

I need to try lime with my apple juice...

B) .........Not everyone use's a lime with their apple juice!! More likely goat juice!! :lol:

WHERE'S ERIC!!!!!!! CJ going to have a hard time keeping him in the pages of the story!! :lol: Helen going to scream from beyond the pages!!! The strippers will claim - "We didn't do it!! Scouts Honor!!!" :P

Posted Image

As a certified, working bartender I'd just like to defend Joe by saying that I have plenty of customers who shoot their apple juice with training wheels (salt//lime). ;-)

As a certified, working bartender I'd just like to defend Joe by saying that I have plenty of customers who shoot their apple juice with training wheels (salt//lime). ;-)

<_< .........Sure!! I can see salt & lime for apple juice!! You have to be kidding us!~

Posted Image

Yeah... if I had apple juice that made me look dazed and confused.. I'd drink it with lime and salt too.

that's a big glass for... apple juice.

I haven't drank any apple juice in years. I'm afraid that if I did, I'd wake up, find a dear john letter and discover that my liver had left me for another man.

that's a big glass for... apple juice.

I haven't drank any apple juice in years. I'm afraid that if I did, I'd wake up, find a dear john letter and discover that my liver had left me for another man.

Or me, I could use a new liver :P