Show yourself?

Theres a lot of good looking people here, So it's time for some ugly pictures of me.

I was at my step-sisters wedding on Sunday and had to pose in at least one picture, So here it is.

This is the biggest smile I own and this is as dressed up as I get.

Head shot of just me:

Posted Image

And myself and some relatives:

Posted Image

And yes, Those are Nike's on my feet 0:)

And heres a pic from when I was 18 when I was fat(I was almost 300lbs. back then :wacko: ) and had long hair still. I got it cut about 2 years after this pic was taken

Posted Image

Edited by Tim the Traveller

Swimming has paid off! Now I'm walking with a single crutch!!! After those painful years of walking with crutches, I'm proud to say that I'm improving (for now), hehe!

I am glad for you :) .

Yeah! I do hehe, but I am still an amateur swimmer. I will probably never learn freestyle. *sigh*, hehe.

I am sure that if you continue to show such determination you will learn it. :):)

Posted Image

This is a picture I took right after work. My hair made it through rain, wind and sun. Bless you, hairspray.

Modeling in Paris, when I was there last summer. Aptly named the file that too. I am actually not a model and my friend just happened to be good at photography at the time.

:wub:

Here's one of me yesterday during the AIDS walk... If I remember right, this was about half way :)

Posted Image

I'll have to agree with the others, the hat's gotta go! You look really good, though. ^^

Hey Duchess, do you always have come to bed eyes! ;)

Jon, well hello cutie! :D

Well, I'm not brave enough to put mine on here. So if you want to see my ugly mug you have to look on the Gallery! :P

I nearly choked when I saw your picture!!! DAMN It BOY!! HOT does NOT describe you! You are simply Sizzling!!! :wub:

Well, I'm not brave enough to put mine on here. So if you want to see my ugly mug you have to look on the Gallery! :P

I wanna see it

I nearly choked when I saw your picture!!! DAMN It BOY!! HOT does NOT describe you! You are simply Sizzling!!! :wub:

Aww thanx guys

Jon, well hello cutie! :D

Are you f**king kidding me?

You're adorable!

Tim: Bravo on your weight goal, but don't you think it's time to buy clothes a size or two smaller to highlight your accomplishment? ;)

No. I may have lost the weight, But I still have some nasty flab around.

Besides, I grew up in the late 80's-early 90's. Baggy loose fitting clothes are the way to go :P

MB Someday I will have a body I'm more comfortable with, But that would take years at the gym, And after the physical work I do all day long, The last thing on my mind is physically exerting myself for more hours of any day.

So I keep my clothes loose, not form-fitting. Some guys prefer that anyway, I'm a jeans or cargo pants/shorts and a t-shirt kind of person 0:)

Puppies are adorable! :blink: Do you want me to wag my tail at you? ;)

Yeah...just what he needs, ideas. :lol:

Good thing I didn't end up smacking you with my shoe. It would be a shame to mar such a handsome face.

Yeah...just what he needs, ideas. :lol:

Good thing I didn't end up smacking you with my shoe. It would be a shame to mar such a handsome face.

Add to that it would've hurt like hell....so I'm pretty pleased too. :P

Yes.

:lmao:

You're a bad man. :devil:

Add to that it would've hurt like hell....so I'm pretty pleased too. :P

:lmao:

You're a bad man. :devil:

Hmm.. wagging your tail at Mark would be pretty dangerous.

So, wag it my way. ;) You'll be safe - maybe a pinch or a pat..