Show yourself?

This is really cute. Love the xpression

It's awesome to see creative photography and someone having fun with the camera. Fab pictures both of you....now let's see one of that cute smile Matty:)

I thought the expression matched the lighting haha

but thank you nonetheless!

• Like 1

I call this one 'come on, get happy!'

It's a great pic. I find it interesting to look beyond the very handsome man in the photo though. Aren't those ties organized by color? And look how neatly the stuff is arranged on the bathroom sink. I'm assuming blue is one of your favorite colors? And I'm guessing that the unfolded item at your feet would irritate you if you left it there for more than an hour or two.Posted Image

It's a great pic. I find it interesting to look beyond the very handsome man in the photo though. Aren't those ties organized by color? And look how neatly the stuff is arranged on the bathroom sink. I'm assuming blue is one of your favorite colors? And I'm guessing that the unfolded item at your feet would irritate you if you left it there for more than an hour or two.Posted Image

ROFLMAO!!!! Oh My Gods!! MARK!!!!!!!!!! LOL! You have me rolling over here laughing! Only you darling... Only you! LMAO!!! I laugh but I made almost the same comments here... very quietly! You on the meantime had to use your megaphone!!! LOL!!!

Now that Mark brings it up....is that heavy duty lube I see on the bathroom sink?

It's a great pic. I find it interesting to look beyond the very handsome man in the photo though.

See, if you were truly dazzled by my beauty, you wouldn't be able to see anything beyond the 'very handsome man' (lol) in the photo. shame on you.

Aren't those ties organized by color?

yes :o

And look how neatly the stuff is arranged on the bathroom sink.

I know :o

I'm assuming blue is one of your favorite colors?

most definitely :)

And I'm guessing that the unfolded item at your feet would irritate you if you left it there for more than an hour or two.Posted Image

it's a doona. and since you asked, I spent the next 15 minutes making my bed up :o

in fact, I was an hour late for a party I was supposed to go to that night, because I was busy getting rid of numerous similar piles around my just-moved-into house.

welcome to my obsessive-compulsive world Posted Image

(note: I don't actually have OCD, just an unnatural obsession with controlling my environment :P)

ROFLMAO!!!! Oh My Gods!! MARK!!!!!!!!!! LOL! You have me rolling over here laughing! Only you darling... Only you! LMAO!!! I laugh but I made almost the same comments here... very quietly! You on the meantime had to use your megaphone!!! LOL!!!

you weren't dazzled either? SHAME ON BOTH OF YOU!!!

Now that Mark brings it up....is that heavy duty lube I see on the bathroom sink?

haha as if.

(I keep that in my nightstand ;))

what you see in the bathroom is shaving cream, two varieties of deodorant (Brut and Rexona, for those keeping score), moisturiser (:o), a razor and four (:o:o) different varieties of hair product.

and speaking of heavy duty lube, I think Chase should hop on a plane and fly down under, so I can take him up on his offer.

yes/no?

See, if you were truly dazzled by my beauty, you wouldn't be able to see anything beyond the 'very handsome man' (lol) in the photo. shame on you.

yes :o

I know :o

most definitely :)

it's a doona. and since you asked, I spent the next 15 minutes making my bed up :o

in fact, I was an hour late for a party I was supposed to go to that night, because I was busy getting rid of numerous similar piles around my just-moved-into house.

welcome to my obsessive-compulsive world Posted Image

(note: I don't actually have OCD, just an unnatural obsession with controlling my environment :P)

you weren't dazzled either? SHAME ON BOTH OF YOU!!!

haha as if.

(I keep that in my nightstand ;))

what you see in the bathroom is shaving cream, two varieties of deodorant (Brut and Rexona, for those keeping score), moisturiser (:o), a razor and four (:o:o) different varieties of hair product.

and speaking of heavy duty lube, I think Chase should hop on a plane and fly down under, so I can take him up on his offer.

yes/no?

pay for my ticket and i'll go

• Site Administrator

Y'all want to know the first thing I noticed? A guy's bathroom with the toilet seat down, now someone has been well trained!

Posted Image (Cia ducks the firestorm headed her way, hides behind smileys) Posted Image

Y'all want to know the first thing I noticed? A guy's bathroom with the toilet seat down, now someone has been well trained!

Posted Image (Cia ducks the firestorm headed her way, hides behind smileys) Posted Image

I think you need to have your eyes checked, Cia. :,(

I know I dont look good as u guys........ But just being a sport

-------------

Edited on 22.12.2009

<Well, I didnt feel comfortable... Posted Image u can chk out my profile galery, if u want.>

Edited by k.Ben