Show yourself?

Guest kayden

To celebrate my 100th post on GA, (I'm now a "Prolific Contributor", correct? My life is complete...), I decided to add my mug shot to the 90+ pages of others, in hopes that it will be lost in the plethora of other posts... :lol:

There are very few recent pictures of me currently in existence, but here's two to give people a general idea of what the man behind my screen name looks like:

Posted Image

(me in Iraq, back when I wore glasses...)

Posted Image

(the most recent photograph of me - taken by myself - pretending to read while sitting in front of a small portion of my library...)

(Why are we posting pictures of ourselves again?) Oh God, this was a mistake... :lol:

EDIT: Damn, it was "Prolific Member"...whatever.

• Like 1

yeah, huge weapon, sheesh.

I like the library though :). Mines not as big as that yet :). I like the shelving system, how mine usually is, just tidier than me :).

Edited by Smarties

Posted Image

(the most recent photograph of me - taken by myself - pretending to read while sitting in front of a small portion of my library...)

Hmmmm..... now you're making me feel bad, I don't read :(, I only read 5 books last year and 4 of them were mandatory readings, lol, sigh..... Posted Image

And cool pic of you in Iraq :)

Guest kayden

Oh wow!!! you actually got time to read all those books? Gosh! it would take me ages.

I haven't read them all yet, and there are a lot more than are in this picture.

I didn't think I would ever do this, but I'm posting a picture of myself. I don't have pictures taken very often, so this is a little dated:

post-2598-126359715267.jpg Click to enlarge.

Now, here's an important question. It will take sharp eyes and some knowledge of photography to give the correct answer.

What is the unusual feature of this portrait?

I didn't think I would ever do this, but I'm posting a picture of myself. I don't have pictures taken very often, so this is a little dated:

post-2598-126359715267.jpg Click to enlarge.

Now, here's an important question. It will take sharp eyes and some knowledge of photography to give the correct answer.

What is the unusual feature of this portrait?

AWWW Mike!!! What a cute weetle baby!! Can I have him? LOL Simply Adorable!

Mike, has it been hand tinted for color?

And little baby Mikie is gorgeous.

Oh no! I thought it would take forever. Congratulations, Sam. You are correct. I should have placed a maximum age limit on participation.

The picture is nearly 68 years old. It predates widespread use of color film. It is a hand-tinted black and white photograph.

Edited by MikeL

Lol, thought I would give everyone something ugly to stare at. ;p

There's nothing ugly about the picture, Lacey. It's a very good one.

You need not feel ashamed just because you haven't been weaned yet. :P